Forgot password?
 Register
View: 692|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-2-23 01:48
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,
I am new to this site as well as being new to a forum of any kind.  If I'm correct this site is a pattern sharing site?  I hope I'm right as I have a lot I would love to share and a lot I would love to find.  I'm curious exactly how the coinage is earned; do I get points for uploading my own patterns?  Appreciate the help anyone is willing to offer
Post time: 2016-2-23 23:43
| Show all posts
Read through the forum rules and the tutorials. They thoroughly explain all the ways to earn coins, and what each action earns. Each post that you reply to (like I am doing here) earns you 5 gold coins. If you spend a few minutes each day commenting on what others have said or work they have shown, you will be amazed how fast the gold coins add up. If you upload something, you earn coins as well.

Be aware that downloads have two costs: one for the person that uploaded the pattern, and one for the system itself. That confuses many people.

And have fun!!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-3-9 05:09
| Show all posts

First, here is a link to posting patterns for downloading - http://www.pindiy.com/thread-144749-1-1.html
If you click on the blue Forum at the top left of the screen it will bring you to the, what I call homepage, and there you will see all the threads available.  The forum bulletin contains information from the moderators and there is a my problem thread where you can ask questions or pose a problem.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-2-24 01:47
| Show all posts
elderangel

Login/Register to enlarge
2016-2-23 08:43

Read through the forum rules and the tutorials. They thoroughly explain all the ways to earn coins,  ...

Thank you so much!  And boy am I having fun - like a kid in a candy store.  Only site I've ever found that has held my interest.

Comments

I understand the kid in the candy store! I can't ever die, I've too many patterns to complete!!!!  Post time 2016-2-24 06:56

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-2-29 00:44
| Show all posts
Darcyandrick

2016-2-25 02:14

Thank you.  Since finding this site it has become my drug.  I would need to live for 200 years to  ...

Only 200? You're just not trying hard enough, then! (Or you stitch really fast!)

Comments

my only reason for wanting to live so long is to be able to stitch more...am I an addict or what?  Details Reply Post time 2016-2-29 00:46

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-2-25 02:14
| Show all posts
Azuresapphire

2016-2-24 07:26

Welcome to the forum and the group

Thank you.  Since finding this site it has become my drug.  I would need to live for 200 years to be able to accomplish all the patterns I want to do

Comments

Only 200? You're just not trying hard enough, then! (Or you stitch really fast!)  Details Reply Post time 2016-2-29 00:44

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-16 16:29
| Show all posts
Welcome to the forum, I hope you have a lot of fun.
I'm also new, the members are very kind and give you help, just asked, my experience.
Feels like a candybar, if you see so much you like you become greedy.
Earn points it goes faster if you think.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-3-5 00:28
| Show all posts
Darcyandrick

2016-3-4 00:47

Appreciate the welcome

I've been very fortunate in that all my interactions have been with very friendly and helpful people.  It's something that helps keep me coming back

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-2-29 00:46
| Show all posts
craftysasha

2016-2-28 09:44

Only 200? You're just not trying hard enough, then! (Or you stitch really fast!)

my only reason for wanting to live so long is to be able to stitch more...am I an addict or what?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-27 14:44
| Show all posts
I agree, this site is totally addictive! My collection addiction is all things crafts LOL And, this site definitely has lot's of nice patterns to feed that addiction. So, glad that I found pindiy

Comments

My biggest problem with this site is that there is no way I'll ever have enough time to do everything I'd like, so picking and choosing is difficult.  Post time 2016-3-28 01:19

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-2-24 22:26
| Show all posts
Welcome to the forum and the group

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-2-29 09:52
| Show all posts
welcome to the forum

Comments

thanks, looks like you're relatively new also. Are you enjoying it so far?  Details Reply Post time 2016-3-4 15:46

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-4 08:29
| Show all posts
Hi & Welcome to the site  

Comments

Appreciate the welcome  Details Reply Post time 2016-3-4 15:47

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-3-4 15:46
| Show all posts
ABCDaire

2016-2-28 18:52

welcome to the forum

thanks, looks like you're relatively new also.  Are you enjoying it so far?

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-27 12:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.095132 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list