Search
Hot search: doll Russian ren xsdStitch
Author: sundrop016
Collapse the left

Charge for Patterns

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-6-28 10:47
| Show all posts
New here. Do people set their own coin amount or is it decided on by the administrators? Kinda confused by the whole thing!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-9-9 09:25
| Show all posts
I will pay what is asked if I want it bad enough, it's not like it's hard to earn it back. I paid 250 the other day

Comments

that's outrageous. It's the principle for me, people are very greedy.  Details Reply Post time 2016-9-9 21:06
That's outrageous. People are getting very greedy! I won't pay it, it's the pricip  Post time 2016-9-9 21:05

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-9-9 21:06
| Show all posts

that's outrageous.  It's the principle for me, people are very greedy.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-31 12:48
| Show all posts
I agree, that is getting ridiculous. I can see 50 or maybe even 75 but much more than that is getting really high

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-9 14:48
| Show all posts
I see most of you have coins in the "k's", so I think the real detriment of expensive patterns is for newbs like me rather than veterans.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-12 02:02
| Show all posts
What I get annoyed with is people that break up the files into bunches of sections that have to all be downloaded.  They only charge for one, but meanwhile it'll take like 300 gold for the rest to be downloaded.    And they aren't reaping the benefits of that gold.  They've only charged like 50 gold.  The files are not near 1 mb each, let alone 10.  I don't get it.  I used to cram bunches of files into a zip file.  On here, though, I see 2...3 files in each.

If it's a very nice pattern, I may pay a lot for it on here.  Lavender and Lace ones especially!  I might spend up to 100 on things like that.  Most of the time, I don't see paying more than 20 for anything.  Most people are super nice and generous, though.  So many don't charge anything.

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-7 19:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062407 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list