Forgot password?
 Register
View: 318|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Whats your skill level of crafting

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-12-18 23:24
| Show all posts |Read mode
Interested in peoples levels of crafting?
Post time: 2016-12-19 00:35
| Show all posts
I am new to this forum and really don't know what I'm doing so please bare with me. I am an avid cross - stitcher for about 30 years . So I am considered an expert. I compete in our local fairs and do well. I also do my own framing and mounting as well as help out at the local shop when needed.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-19 01:02
| Show all posts
i AM CONSIDERED AN EXPERT. i KNIT AND CROCHET.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-12-19 03:57
| Show all posts
For drawing, I am at a professional level.  Painting, I am a novice but have some knowledge.  Cross-stitch...eh, maybe intermediate?  I know how to do it.  I know how to make my stitches not too tight.  Other crafts...advanced?  I pick them up easily, and can usually do a good job on them.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-29 08:54
| Show all posts
I have knitted for over 50 years so have a lot of experience and can knit pretty much anything I want to knit, so I guess that makes me an expert!  I crochet, but not nearly as much as I knit.  Sometimes I combine them.  I am mostly self-taught.  I was taught about half of the most basic stuff: how to cast on, how to do the knit and purl stitches.  Had to figure out binding off and everything else from books, magazines, stumbling through patterns.  One thing I love about knitting is that there is an endless amount of stuff to learn.  You get better at figuring out things as your repertoire expands.  Love it!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 10:08
| Show all posts
Hi Bianca. Wow. Is cow dis via cow. He cow fish. Jay fish c Jiao h. Is a. Bush value e.g. U enuf e i n down dwk

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-27 02:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060568 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list