Forgot password?
 Register
View: 405|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Teeny Tiny Cross Stitch Charts

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-2-21 04:18
| Show all posts |Read mode
I have a tiny little chart I want to post, but it is so small, I want to just post a picture of the chart directly to the page so they don't have to pay to download.  Does anyone know if that's permitted?

Post time: 2017-2-22 22:28
| Show all posts
If people can't read it what good is the pattern?  Can you make the font bigger?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-2-22 23:19
| Show all posts
I'm just going to try and post it.  It's such a small design that you can more than easily see it if I just posted it up like that.

(Side note: I was told by an editor that I was one of the most coherent people they'd come across.  Guess that's not true.  Or maybe lack of sleep from taking care of five people with the flu is catching up to me.)

Comments

I had a few posts to be misunderstood now. I try to be clear, but I honestly think I'm slipping! Daughter of an English teacher. I really do try! ;)  Post time 2017-2-24 13:55
I understood that you meant it was a small design and not just a tiny version of a regular chart. I hope you are allowed to post, seems a shame people have to pay 30 gold coins for a small pattern  Post time 2017-2-23 23:21
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 15:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066610 sec., 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list