Forgot password?
 Register
View: 384|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

Coins.

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-8-12 18:48
| Show all posts |Read mode
I have a question, is there a possibility to give coins away from mine earned coins.
I noticed that a lot of members have not so much coins and I can miss some coins.
I have bought the red enveloppe, a few times, but it goes very slow with pick one coin, more is not allowed.
The 20 coins I get for free, I try to share, but I can't give much.
In level DYI.0 I could give members coins per transfer, now not possible anymore.
Is there a solution to give coins to other memembers who don't have much?

Friendly regards
Sylvana.
Post time: 2017-8-12 22:17
| Show all posts
you can give away more than 1 gold coin, you can give away as may as you want. You can give away up to 20 gold coins and then buy another red envelope. Red envelopes only have 20 coins in them each.  You can give away coins to individuals also by clicking into settings (on top right hand side), points, transfer and follow the rest of the instructions. Its very nice of you to give away coins, I did that as well as another member, but people don't even say thank you

Comments

Well I met members who are very happy and thank me, I said it's okay, one member was new, had not so many coins to buy a pattern, so I gave her the rest, and she had the pattern she want it so mch.  Post time 2017-8-13 19:06
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-8-13 18:52
| Show all posts
That is just my problem sundrop, I had transfer, but know it gone.
I know about 20 coins, I give them all away, buy giftcard, but they pic up the poins so slow.
I even post a new thread, when I have a new giftcard, but transfer I can't find it.
If I give coins, I get a thank you, but not nessary.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-8-13 19:02
| Show all posts
Sundrop I looked by points, click on exchange, then I see exchange golden coins- require and the you must fill in your password, but see no name where I can send the coins, see also payment.

Comments

its Transfer not exchange. Transfer is when you want to send one specific person coins. Otherwise you want to send a red heart which you have done  Post time 2017-8-15 22:17

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-14 05:22
| Show all posts
I too wish I understood the Red Envelope better.  I've bought it and used it but I have no idea how many coins are actually being given away.  I usually fill in the numbers 10 in the first box and 20 in the second but I don't know if that means 10 people can get 20 coins or 20 people can get 10 coins?

Comments

I know, I forgot how to do it. People would take and never even acknowledge that they had it so I stopped.  Post time 2017-8-15 22:19

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-8-15 22:23
| Show all posts
If you buy a giftcard is 20 coins, hidden 1o coins.
You must check it so now and then if the coins are gone.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-20 02:50
| Show all posts
Hi. He Che dua and Chen fiend such a fine us and sic. hehehe Dickensian down fish fish cjsns

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 13:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062054 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list