View: 451|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

Different files.

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-10-21 02:01
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Sylvana at 2017-10-20 19:05

Hello everyone,
I'm now for a while on this site, I noticed something and that is alo a question.
A lot of patterns are in winzip, then I must download a winzip programm.
In some wizip patterns is hidden a pat file, you discover it when you have download the pattern, then you need also a special programm for a pat file, to difficult.
Also patterns with XSD you must have again a special programm for it then you must use a programm for PDF to get the pattern in pdf, all the programms you must download from the internet is a lot of work, not everyone is a computerexpert, I'm one of them. If I want a pattern and it's in XSD or other file I must asked someone to get it in pdf for me, not always very nice and the person has a lot of with it + you must always give your emailaddress, I'm very carefull with it.
I see also a lot of patterns who are already in pdf. That is so easy if you will download the pattern, no downloading anymore from the internet. I'm very happy if I see a favorite pattern in pdf. Would it be nice that every new pattern has a pdf file? That is also my question.
You don't have to agree with me, just a idea.

Friendly regards,
Sylvana.
Post time: 2017-10-21 03:56
| Show all posts
I only see pattern in PDF an another program that is on this site that you can download, I forgot where it is.  I will look.

Comments

There are patterns with winzip, xsd and more other files.  Post time 2017-10-21 04:46
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-10-23 01:29
| Show all posts
Beautiful cross-stitching patterns in repaint, but a lot in xsd or pat file.
A lot of members have problems to turn them to pdf.
If you have a beautifyl pattern and want to share please do it in pdf, it's much easier and you can earn a lot of coins for it.
For a lot of members and me is this the best solution and it's much easier.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-23 08:34
| Show all posts
Hi Sylvana, yes I definitely agree with you. I won't download anything now unless it is in PDF format. It is just too difficult otherwise. They should make that option with PDF standard on all downloads.

Comments

Thanks muffincat that you agree with me. smile.  Post time 2017-10-26 05:39
Indeed, thanks you for your support, I saw beautiful patterns in repaint all off them in xsd or other files, terrible. Have a very nice day.  Post time 2017-10-23 18:54

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-23 19:49
| Show all posts
Edited by Marie-Louise at 2017-10-23 14:18

I hope that all the pattern comes in pdf.

Comments

I hope it also Mariejo, I hope they will do that, thanks for your support.  Post time 2017-10-24 21:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-23 20:37
| Show all posts
Hi Sylvana, yes I definitely agree with you. I won't download anything now unless it is in PDF format. It is just too difficult otherwise. They should make that option with PDF standard on all downloads

Comments

Thanks Marie-Louise for your support, I save patterns and in repaint I find several all in XSD. I'm not a computer expert as many of us I think, it's not a shame.  Post time 2017-10-24 21:07

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-25 05:54
| Show all posts
Sorry, but I disagree!  I don't like patterns that are PDF.  It's hard to convert a PDF file to a word document.  If you are using Pattern Maker it's much easier to use if you aren't working from a PDF.  I also like to open a file in Paint 3D and stitch from there.  Not easy with a PDF.  I think that we should all just be happy that someone is willing to take the time to post a pattern.  I'm willing to take the time to figure out how to open it up.

Comments

If it's working for you, I'm very happy, but I have not the time for a pattermaker, just three hours to stitch.  Post time 2017-10-25 22:34

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-26 03:21
| Show all posts
Yes, I agree Sylvania, it takes up too much time to convert other patterns. PDF is so much easier to work with and doesn't mean less stitching time either.

Comments

Thank you muffincat, indeed it takes too much time to convert other patterns and you must have a special programm. pdf is much easier, to download.  Post time 2017-10-26 05:44

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 10:17
| Show all posts
Hi and sic with. So and air c sic. He Che cow fish via cow cow cow fish Che. Now fish. Is cow cow vied

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-27 13:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078643 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list