Register
View: 497|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

What are your holiday plans?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-12-10 01:50
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone
Anyone going anywhere interesting over the holidays? I’m not, I just had foot surgery and am just getting back to walking a bit.
Post time: 2017-12-10 08:03
| Show all posts
Hope you're feeling better from your surgery!  We are going to our daughter in law and son's house for an early dinner and then my husband, Santa Claus & I are visiting some children. The night before Christmas we have a lot of children to visit as well as during the month of December  Merry Christmas & Happy Chanukah!

Comments

merry Christmas Subnrop and happy chanukah Sundrop.. nice to see were here again,, hope it works like before lmaooo  Details Reply Post time 2017-12-10 21:42
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-10 21:41
| Show all posts
Hello  good to see we have some on here who would love to chat..  Going to my sister inlaws  place  for Christmas dinner. Well i am as long as \i dont  get anymore sicker th an i have been feeling. Ids a lot of preparations  for one day. To much smaug for  one day outv'e  the year...  They blew it out of paportion... just my saying and thoughts on it,, doesn't mean its for every one..   

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-10 21:42
| Show all posts

merry Christmas  Subnrop and  happy chanukah Sundrop.. nice to see were here again,, hope it works like before lmaooo

Comments

Merry Christmas to you  Post time 2017-12-10 22:37

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-11 00:11
| Show all posts
Hope your healing fast from foot surgery!

I'm going to attempt to cook for Christmas eve for my cousins and their family and then going to my sweet fellow' s family on Christmas day. First time this year I've attempted a big meal and I'm getting nervous lol. But I've gotta start getting back into the swing of cooking lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-12 04:46
| Show all posts
Prayers for a speedy recovery then.  No, we're not going anywhere for Christmas.  We learned a long time ago "there's no place like home" for us anyway.  Merry Christmas & Happy Chanukah!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 08:45
| Show all posts
Shacks. Is fish n his fish. Meh Che fisherman. Jus clenching us come I'd cns.kjxsljxkdkd

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 12:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074875 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list