Register
Search
Author: Turquoise
Collapse the left

For your accounts security!!!!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2019-3-18 03:27
| Show all posts
I don't use a mobile phone, is there something else I can do?

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-20 01:29
| Show all posts
I did this but when i hit submit bind it says check error?

Comments

??? I don't understand what is the problem ... Did you download google authenticator to your phone and read the qr code.... You will see 6 digit password and this password must write to little window  Details Reply Post time 2019-3-20 02:42

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-3-20 02:42
| Show all posts

??? I don't understand what is the problem ... Did you download google authenticator to your phone and read the qr code.... You will see 6 digit password and this password must write to little window ... that's all... Could you please send me screenshot ?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-20 21:44
| Show all posts
Hello Turqoise,

When I got troubles with downloading I placed a VPN on my computer.
I have read just your reply to me which you placed on the 18th of March, where you advised me to remove VPN. So I did.

Must I take other steps, to stay safe on this forum?

What is it about this Google thing? Is it also necessary on a personal computer?

Comments

Hi Xuyilong; I said close your vpn because it is problemic for download ... I banned vpn channels therefore most vpn users can not download and get "you are banned" message .... It will solve in 3-4  Details Reply Post time 2019-3-21 01:41

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 10 Thank you very much for asking!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-3-21 01:41
| Show all posts
Xuyilong

Login/Register to enlarge
2019-3-20 15:44

Hello Turqoise,

When I got troubles with downloading I placed a VPN on my computer.

Hi Xuyilong;

I said close your vpn because it is problemic for download ... I banned vpn channels therefore most vpn users can not download and get "you are banned" message .... It will solve in 3-4 days because I will clear all banned IP list ... But at that time all "dangerous IP" will unleash .... Therefore I want to all user's account will be in safe ...

Google bind is necessary ... On your phone or on your laptop(I am using laptop for acces to our site too )  ... It is not about your device , it is about protection of account in here

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-21 16:12
| Show all posts
Edited by Rice.Beans at 2019-3-21 16:29

I do not use pindiy forum on my mobile ... NEVER
Thanks anyway!

Comments

Mobile necessary for password actually... You don't need mobile for access to site ... But your account in here should be in safe ...  Post time 2019-3-22 07:45

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-22 22:25
| Show all posts
Edited by AstroGirl at 2019-3-22 14:26

@Turquoise
Do we have to do that just one time or every time we access the Forum?

Comments

If you ask this password one time or not... this app must stay on your phone because it create new password in every 30 sec. but system will ask to you one time in one month (or a week)  Post time 2019-3-23 06:58
It is not about "access to forum" situation... It is just prevention for attacks to your account in here  Post time 2019-3-23 06:57

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-22 22:34
| Show all posts
Edited by AstroGirl at 2019-3-22 14:45

Is there any chance we can do something different? I read there are lots of issues using this app. Many people had to reset completely their smartphones, others had no access to their app anymore after using Google Authenticator.
I'm really scared!
Please, take a look at the reviews, they are awful!
:funk:

Comments

You are not "must do" but your account will be open to attacks ... It is your choise , we can do that... If you live any attack , at that time download this app...  Post time 2019-3-23 06:55
This app onkly create new password after read the qr code on your account... I am using 2 months (we tried before offer you) , I had no problem... Very little app :))  Post time 2019-3-23 06:53

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-22 23:31
| Show all posts
Each time I log in I have to change my password, but the result is the same.  I stay banned to download things.  It's so frustrating.  

Comments

If you use vpn , please close vpn and access to site ... You will can download again... I guess I banned vpn codes and vpn users mostly can not download ... But I will clean all banned list soon , no  Details Reply Post time 2019-3-23 07:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-23 02:04
| Show all posts
I do not have a smartphone, only a laptop. What should I do?

Comments

Did you live any "abnormal places" situation ? Right corner , system shows you someone else can access to your account with this message  Post time 2019-3-23 07:04

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-19 15:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.100342 sec., 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list