Register
View: 34826|Reply: 380
Collapse the left

For your accounts security!!!!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2019-3-10 19:25
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hi To all;
Lately, Most users faced "Banned" problems in our site.... It was a technical issue ... We ban who threaten our user, or use bad word or hostile attitude or captured our accounts ... You shared same IP with one of them and you get this messages ... I will clear all banned IPs and we don@t get this message anymore .... but before your account must be in safe ....

We must sure only "you" access to your accounts ... As you know some hackers can reach to our accounts and we get "Abnormal" places messages .

And now our tech team present to us a solution... We (Me and all moderators ) tested this solution and it seems work ...  

Very simple two step :

Settings /Bind google

1. Please download to your phones "Google Authenticator"  There is links on there
It is just for create new password from QR code ... Very simple application... It reads QR code and create new passwords in every 20 seconds thats all  

2. Qr code give you passwords ... Please write these numbers to little box ....

QR code read with only your phone camera... It will ask open with google authenticator too(If you download this application) and It will show your account password ... Please write these numbers on that little window.... And your accounts will be in safe

If you need any help we will be here  

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

Number of participants 8Gold Coins +16 Collapse Reason
동그리 + 3 <font class="papago-parent papago-selected"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;">Thank you very much!</font>정말 고마워!</font>
alo987654321 + 1 Thank you very much!
Albadiosa + 1 Thank you very much!
pinita + 1 Thank you very much!
HippieSoul + 1 Thank you very much!
JohnDeereGRL + 4 Thank you very much!
StitchFairy + 2 Thank you very much!
lucky2pence + 3 Usefull

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2019-3-13 00:59
| Show all posts
pluuske 2019-3-11 19:57
It says I am currently bound to Google two-step validation...but I still get the banned message when ...

I don'know how to do that, but I used the code as mentioned above?? :'(
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-12 02:57
| Show all posts
It says I am currently bound to Google two-step validation...but I still get the banned message when I try to download something :o

Comments

I don'know how to do that, but I used the code as mentioned above??  Details Reply Post time 2019-3-13 00:59
Please close your vpn and access to site without vpn ... It will work... But I will clean all banned IP list in one month ... Before I want to be sure our site accounts safety ...  Post time 2019-3-12 21:54
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-10 21:49
| Show all posts
Thank you and the Tech Team for the information :)
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-4-16 08:19
| Show all posts
Bigheels 2019-4-15 20:12
I don't understand, are you saying acounts will be blocked? I don't have a phone I can use to dowloa ...

I don't say like that :)))) I mean you will not blocked.... It is important for your account safety... If your account captured , and if you don't want face same problem again , you have to use this application ...

How you understand captured your account:

You will receive a message on Right side corner of the screen...It will say :

Abnormal place: .... "You online from .... country " but last online from .... country  

I mean if you live in france , system warning you when you account online from another country like "germany" ....

Comments

Why I can't publish my finished crochet work? The message tell me that don't have permission to post and send me to another page.  Post time 2019-5-7 06:43

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +1 Collapse Reason
Bigheels + 1 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-3-21 01:41
| Show all posts
Xuyilong 2019-3-20 15:44
Hello Turqoise,

When I got troubles with downloading I placed a VPN on my computer.

Hi Xuyilong;

I said close your vpn because it is problemic for download ... I banned vpn channels therefore most vpn users can not download and get "you are banned" message .... It will solve in 3-4 days because I will clear all banned IP list ... But at that time all "dangerous IP" will unleash .... Therefore I want to all user's account will be in safe ...

Google bind is necessary ... On your phone or on your laptop(I am using laptop for acces to our site too )  ... It is not about your device , it is about protection of account in here

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-11-10 16:25
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2020-9-11 17:09

I need help please. I have an account, using it daily. Usergroup 1, 202 credits. All of a sudden I can't login anymore. I get a pop-up that wants me to add a security question, but if I click on a security question and give the answer, I can't go any further. Loginname and password aren't accepted anymore and I don't get a new password in my email  after I clicked on "forgot password". I am now logged in on another account (which I haven't used for years. I don't understand what happened, because I didn't post anything for a long time, just looking at patterns daily. Can you help me please?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-11-19 04:08
| Show all posts
I need help please. I have an account, using it daily. All of a sudden I can't login anymore. I get a pop-up that wants me to add a security question, but if I click on a security question and give the answer, I can't go any further. Loginname and password aren't accepted anymore and I don't get a new password in my email  after I clicked on "forgot password". I am now logged in on another account that i had to create I don't understand what happened, because I didn't post anything im just looking at patterns daily. Can you help me please?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-11-19 04:01
| Show all posts
I need help please. I have an account, using it daily. All of a sudden I can't login anymore. I get a pop-up that wants me to add a security question, but if I click on a security question and give the answer, I can't go any further. Loginname and password aren't accepted anymore and I don't get a new password in my email  after I clicked on "forgot password". I am now logged in on another account that i had to create I don't understand what happened, because I didn't post anything im just looking at patterns daily. Can you help me please?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-4-11 07:40
| Show all posts
Марина Шумарова 2019-4-10 17:05
Например по этой ссылке не могу скачать файл http://www.pindiy.com/thread-388580-1-14.html

It hasn't any attachment on the post... Because it is  user finished work... User own work :loveliness:
but original pattern in here :
http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... ht=octopus%2Bclaude

У него нет прикрепленных файлов к сообщению ... Потому что это пользователь закончил работу ... Пользователь сам работает:loveliness:
но оригинальный шаблон здесь:

http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... ht=octopus%2Bclaude

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-4-8 23:37
| Show all posts
Марина Шумарова 2019-4-8 05:38
Не скачиваются файлы. Раньше проблем с покупкой не было, загружались хорошо

It can be 1-2 reasons... If you have enough gold coins , maybe post has download permission limit... I mean only download by lv.1 or over
Could you please give me link what you can not downloaded?  

Это может быть 1-2 причины ... Если у вас достаточно золотых монет, возможно, у поста есть лимит на скачивание ... Я имею в виду скачивание только по лв.1 или более
Не могли бы вы дать мне ссылку, что вы не можете скачать?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-10 19:46
| Show all posts
Thank you very much! This information is very useful! But I have to ask... Is this only for login through the mobile?

Comments

Thank you so much for the clarification!!! :)  Post time 2019-3-10 20:47
I am using laptop too ... Google authenticator just for password ... You will get password on phone and write on the laptop ... Thats all  Post time 2019-3-10 20:04

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +20 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 20 Thank you very much for asking

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-10 19:50
| Show all posts
I have a prepaid telephone and do everything on my laptop.
I'm I safe now?

Comments

Please help me, I do not know about these things  Post time 2021-7-1 16:10
On the laptop accounts not enough for in "safe" my friends ....  Post time 2019-3-10 20:15
If you read qr code and write those numbers on the littel box ... everything is fine , your account in safe  Post time 2019-3-10 20:06

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-10 20:13
| Show all posts
If i scan it give me 14 letters and numbers

Comments

No it will give you 6 digits number password ... this password change in every 30 second  Post time 2019-3-10 20:19

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-10 20:18
| Show all posts
Thank you for the notice, but I am sure a lot of us are using VPNs.

Comments

Especially VPN users get this "banned" messages ... If you get this message please close your VPN and try again access to site... You will see our site working again for you  Post time 2019-3-10 20:29

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-11 19:58
| Show all posts
Muchas gracias por toda la informacion. Yo no uso el telefono para acceder al foro, estoy a salvo?

Comments

Si no recibe ningún mensaje de "lugares anormales", por ahora está a salvo If you don't get any "abnormal places" message , for now you are in safe  Post time 2019-3-12 21:51

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-12 01:18
| Show all posts
I can't access the site via https. Do you have a valid SSL certificate? Unless you're on https all other security measures are pointless.

Comments

It is not about ssl certification... It is about site accounts use by hackers  Post time 2019-3-12 21:52

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-19 11:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.119262 sec., 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list