Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-29 01:59
| Show all posts
Frame. I do not like q-snap.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-29 14:47
| Show all posts
For HAED, or big works I prefere to use the frame. For small works – Qsnaps, for smallest - hoops

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-9 07:47
| Show all posts
i will recommend to use floor stand frame if it is a big design. you won't need to hold the fabric.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-11 03:03
| Show all posts
Thank very much

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-14 01:04
| Show all posts
I would definitely agree with the opinions here. Qsnaps are great, but they don't give you a ton of place to put the extra fabric. (you can bunch it up and clamp it to the side, but yeah, the bigger the project, the heavier that'll be!) Scroll frames are definitely nice for larger projects because you can roll the pattern and fabric as you go and its all kept nice and neat. And if you do want to 'change out' the design, you can take off the scroll rods its on and put in another pair, storing the piece on the rods for the time being.

That being said, I still love Q-snaps. The tension they give you on the fabric is great. I use these for all my smaller/medium pieces. Even the 8x8 frame is nice. I don't have a hoop so I haven't worked with one of those in quite some time, but I personally didn't care for how they crush the stitches. (My hoop snapped - I just replaced it with the small qsnap.) Though, obviously if you have a really small piece you need a tiny hoop - or do it 'in hand'. I know a lot of people do the big pieces like that too.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-24 15:39
| Show all posts
I like q-snap because they give me the drum tight fabric feeling I had with the hoop but they don't leave any marks or stretch the fabric. I also noticed that at the beginning they where a little hard to take off but after a short time of usage they eventually softened up a little.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-16 20:44
| Show all posts
I use Q-snaps... ever since I first came across them a few years ago, that's all I've used since. They come in several different sizes and some of them even have an extension kit to make them bigger. I will never use a hoop again. If you leave the clamps on the project all the time like I do, then they will start to become looser. When this happens I cut strips of felt and put it between the project and the clamps. This protects your stitches some as well as makes the clamps tighter on your project!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-28 12:37
| Show all posts
I like my q snaps for smaller projects and a frame for big pieces of cross stitch.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 10:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048896 sec., 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list