Have you ever tried

Edited by CraftyLouAnna at 2020-10-21 05:24

taking out other peoples stitching? I'm in the process of taking out some projects that had been started but not having the charts makes even the remote idea of finishing these a daunting task. These stitches are single cross for every stitch...... not in a line, big jumps all over the place and they started by knotting the thread. I have no idea how old these are as there are food stains and just yellow discoloration of the fabric. Feel like I'm wasting my time (it has taken me days), but the sheer size of the 28 and 32ct fabric makes me want to do what I can. And no, I'm not using a seam ripper; tried that once and ripped the fabric.... so you can see my angst. So say a little prayer for me as I tackle more and more. Even the floss should be washed as the white looks more off white than white in a mix of DMC and anchor.
Tell me I'm not the only one who is insane and would do this? I also have a tablecloth and napkins that are pre-printed for embroidery.... I washed one napkin and the transfer did wash out and it looks white again.

Am starting to laugh at myself maniacally! I think I've lost my mind; so many items on the go, too much on my plate and I am seriously starting to worry!
Section