Minga Publish time 2014-1-23 01:07

Need help with a problem

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and I have a few questions.
First, I love the Gobelins tapestries especially Wiehler. How I made a few pictures I have and all the schemes and thread. My problem is how schemes share with you. How to convey them with a paper pattern to the web portal. I hope someone here has a simple answer to this question.

Bleu Publish time 2014-1-23 01:52

Edited by Bleu at 2014-1-22 18:53

Please post questions in Free Talk section

all informations about the forum
are listed in Forum Bulletin
//www.pindiy.com/forum-2-1.html

how to post charts
//www.pindiy.com/thread-144749-1-1.html

plaplante1 Publish time 2014-1-23 02:09

I would think you would first have to scan them and put them in appropriate format and then up load them in the correct area.

Minga Publish time 2014-1-23 02:14

static/image/common/user_online.gif Bleu static/image/common/clock.gif 2014-1-22 18:52 static/image/common/back.gif
Please post questions in Free Talk section

all informations about the forum

Thanx foryour quik response, but that's not what I need. I do not know how the paper pattern convey to computer. These schemes are very large dimensions and how to scan them. The problem is how to remain detailed that you can see all the signs and color codes.

Minga Publish time 2014-1-23 02:15

Thanx for quick ansver, but that's not what I need. I do not know how the paper patternconvey tocomputer. These schemes are very large dimensions and how to scan them. The problem is how to remain detailed that you can see all the signs and color codes.

tcca Publish time 2014-1-27 09:05

Do you mean that the paper is bigger than the usual paper size? If that's the case you will have to scan in parts.. maybe fold it so each part is on the scanner glass and scan it in.. then you will have several images that you can zip together and upload.

Minga Publish time 2014-1-27 18:21

static/image/common/user_online.gif tcca static/image/common/clock.gif 2014-1-27 02:05 static/image/common/back.gif
Do you mean that the paper is bigger than the usual paper size? If that's the case you will have to...

Already I discuss all this with someone here a few days ago. That's what I wanted to avoid but there is no other solution than to scan piece by piece. It will be difficult because it comes large patterns.

htsear13 Publish time 2022-2-10 06:07

Thanks for sharing

Knitpurlsm Publish time 2024-4-8 06:27

Thanks for the info!
Pages: [1]
View full version: Need help with a problem