Forgot password?
 Register
View: 910|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Skill Help] Need help with a problem

[Copy link]
Post time: 2014-1-23 01:07
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and I have a few questions.
First, I love the Gobelins tapestries especially Wiehler. How I made a few pictures I have and all the schemes and thread. My problem is how schemes share with you. How to convey them with a paper pattern to the web portal. I hope someone here has a simple answer to this question.

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2014-1-23 01:52
| Show all posts
Edited by Bleu at 2014-1-22 18:53

Please post questions in Free Talk section

all informations about the forum
are listed in Forum Bulletin
http://www.pindiy.com/forum-2-1.html

how to post charts
http://www.pindiy.com/thread-144749-1-1.html

Comments

Thanx for your quik response, but that's not what I need. I do not know how the paper pattern convey to computer. These schemes are very large dimensions and how to scan them. The problem is how to r  Details Reply Post time 2014-1-23 02:14
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-23 02:09
| Show all posts
I would think you would first have to scan them and put them in appropriate format and then up load them in the correct area.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2014-1-23 02:14
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
Bleu

2014-1-22 18:52

Please post questions in Free Talk section

all informations about the forum

Thanx for  your quik response, but that's not what I need. I do not know how the paper pattern convey to computer. These schemes are very large dimensions and how to scan them. The problem is how to remain detailed that you can see all the signs and color codes.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2014-1-23 02:15
| Show all posts
Thanx for quick ansver, but that's not what I need. I do not know how the paper pattern  convey to  computer. These schemes are very large dimensions and how to scan them. The problem is how to remain detailed that you can see all the signs and color codes.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-27 09:05
| Show all posts
Do you mean that the paper is bigger than the usual paper size? If that's the case you will have to scan in parts.. maybe fold it so each part is on the scanner glass and scan it in.. then you will have several images that you can zip together and upload.

Comments

Already I discuss all this with someone here a few days ago. That's what I wanted to avoid but there is no other solution than to scan piece by piece. It will be difficult because it comes large patte  Details Reply Post time 2014-1-27 18:21

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2014-1-27 18:21
| Show all posts

tcca

2014-1-27 02:05

Do you mean that the paper is bigger than the usual paper size? If that's the case you will have to  ...

Already I discuss all this with someone here a few days ago. That's what I wanted to avoid but there is no other solution than to scan piece by piece. It will be difficult because it comes large patterns.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-2-10 06:07
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-8 06:27
| Show all posts
Thanks for the info!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-28 20:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086905 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list