tricialynn Publish time 2019-7-27 03:23

I also didn't know until fairly recently that the cons didn't come out of my own purse. It just happened that one day last month I rated someone then checked my own coins and found they remained the same. Tried it a few more times and knew it had no affect.
I tend to rate posts that I truly love. More of the cross stitch and knitting posts get my ratings because I can relate to their work as I don't crochet (not saying I don't rate crochet, just not as much). I also usually don't give coins to those who already have a huge amount of them.
I also find there are fewer daily/weekly posts to rate. You used to be able to click New Threads in Forums and get 10 pages of posts or Weekly Hot and get 20 pages of threads. Now you only get 2 pages and most of those are Bounty posts which I rarely rate.

globuline Publish time 2019-7-29 16:36

Thanks so much.......for being sure not forgot to give my daily coins I very often give them to only a person in one time (like today). I do like that becauseI don't have too much time to surf (very busy with my very old mother) .
have all a nice week.

Loanaga Publish time 2019-7-30 01:09

oh thank you very much, I absolutely didn't know that there are these coins available, thank you very much for this information :loveliness:

petrica Publish time 2019-7-30 03:33

Edited by petrica at 2019-7-29 15:38

It is an honor to be on that list, even among the last. ;P
I will be more active again and share more.
Thank you very much for the recognition and the incentive to improve.
Es un honor estar en esa lista, aunque sea entre los últimos. Voy a ser más activa nuevamente y compartiré más. Muchas gracias por el reconocimiento y el incentivo a mejorar.------------------------------
P.D. I have no problem that you include me on your list and publish my nickname on it.
p.d. yo no tengo problema en que me incluyas en tu lista y publiques mi nick en ella.

petrica Publish time 2019-7-30 03:49

static/image/common/user_online.gif tricialynn static/image/common/clock.gif 2019-7-26 15:23
I also didn't know until fairly recently that the cons didn't come out of my own purse. It just happ ...

It's true, it happens to me too. I was always going to look at the finished or in process works and I had a lot of fun besides that I also got ideas :P, but now there are fewer and fewer. I have several finished works that I want to show but my internet sometimes does not collaborate.
Now I have new desires to do it. :D
Es cierto, también me pasa. Siempre iba a mirar los trabajos terminados o en proceso y me divertía mucho además de que sacaba ideas también,pero ahora cada vez hay menos. Yo misma tengo varias labores terminadas que quiero mostrar pero mi internet a veces no colabora.
Ahora tengo nuevos deseos de hacerlo.

petrica Publish time 2019-7-30 03:54

And thank you very much for the red envelope too!

kara.mino Publish time 2019-8-1 04:48

Thank you very much for this information ;)

kooda Publish time 2019-8-3 20:13

Thank you for the information:)

mammytenkle Publish time 2019-8-7 23:32

Edited by mammytenkle at 2019-8-7 23:33

thank you for this important message ! love rating all who
talk
join ...

i am so happy to see my name here
thank you

marlihc Publish time 2019-8-8 20:48

Thank you so much
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
View full version: Rating - Don\'t miss your chance every day to increase the rating of other members