AnnikaGBG Publish time 2012-2-2 22:25

I have seen a tutorial on how to do the covers yourself online but never bookmarked the site. It was a really good tutorial but I didn't save it since I'm not great with the sewing machine.

Biddy Publish time 2012-3-12 08:20

I'd be interested in the site for making Q snap covers also. The only problem with Q snaps is if you have a lot of excess fabric they can become quite heavy. I usually use felt between the rod and the clip that fits over the material but when I get to the middle I often fold the material over and not use the felt. The material is then clipped on the backside of the work. At the edges I have pinned the excess with safety pins.

Lovelace Publish time 2012-3-12 10:56

The Q snap covers are a great idea I have had problems with excess fabric when using them, but I mostly stitch by hand. I goodled for them and the tutorial is very easy so I guess I will be making some

beckysbiz Publish time 2018-7-31 05:59

I have made myself some Q snap covers and they are amazing.I want to make more. They are easier to make than you would probably think so give that a go if you want.

diystuff Publish time 2018-10-14 07:12

I use a scroll frame and a floor stand.I don't know how people stitch while holding the hoop/frame.I want both my hands for my stitching.

DinaraAuba Publish time 2020-6-24 04:03

I stitch my big projects on very comfortable stitch frame from Serega-Master, it is very stable and Can hold different sizes of frames But still very easy

htsear13 Publish time 2022-2-10 10:19

Following this thread

u1sunny Publish time 2022-10-2 16:09

Very Nice!!

manolimu Publish time 2023-9-4 01:22

Following this thread
Pages: 1 [2]
View full version: Dangling Fabric - How to stitch larger projects?