| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
Author: qoe2u
Collapse the left

[Skill Help] Dangling Fabric - How to stitch larger projects?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2012-2-2 22:25
| Show all posts
I have seen a tutorial on how to do the covers yourself online but never bookmarked the site. It was a really good tutorial but I didn't save it since I'm not great with the sewing machine.

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-3-12 08:20
| Show all posts
I'd be interested in the site for making Q snap covers also. The only problem with Q snaps is if you have a lot of excess fabric they can become quite heavy. I usually use felt between the rod and the clip that fits over the material but when I get to the middle I often fold the material over and not use the felt. The material is then clipped on the backside of the work. At the edges I have pinned the excess with safety pins.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-3-12 10:56
| Show all posts
The Q snap covers are a great idea I have had problems with excess fabric when using them, but I mostly stitch by hand. I goodled for them and the tutorial is very easy so I guess I will be making some

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-31 05:59
| Show all posts
I have made myself some Q snap covers and they are amazing.  I want to make more. They are easier to make than you would probably think so give that a go if you want.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-10-14 07:12
| Show all posts
I use a scroll frame and a floor stand.  I don't know how people stitch while holding the hoop/frame.  I want both my hands for my stitching.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-6-24 04:03
| Show all posts
I stitch my big projects on very comfortable stitch frame from Serega-Master, it is very stable and Can hold different sizes of frames But still very easy

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-2-10 10:19
| Show all posts
Following this thread

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-10-2 16:09
| Show all posts
Very Nice!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-9-4 01:22
| Show all posts
Following this thread

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 10:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046289 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list