lady_heather Publish time 2012-6-8 00:57

Hi

when I stitch HAEDs i do print to mark off but I also transfer the pdf to my kindle. Then I can zoom into the charts and be comfy on the sofa and I print off, a page at a time and mark off as i stitch so i know where I am :)

zone62 Publish time 2012-6-8 04:19

stitchkittykatt replied at 2012-6-8 00:57 static/image/common/back.gif
Hi

when I stitch HAEDs i do print to mark off but I also transfer the pdf to my kindle. Then I can ...

Didn't know you could put pdf on kindle!!Now I really really want one, I'll be able to stitch on the plane going on holiday!!

lady_heather Publish time 2012-6-8 04:24

zone62 replied at 2012-6-7 20:19 static/image/common/back.gif
Didn't know you could put pdf on kindle!!Now I really really want one, I'll be able to stitch on ...

Yeah it is great and makes the possibility of losing pages none existent ;P

Ast4ri Publish time 2012-6-11 02:33

GlassAngel replied at 2012-5-15 05:24 static/image/common/back.gif
We can use the tablets!! They are like a paper ... but better .... we can use zoom ... highlight .....

Hahahahahaha.... I use this one now, since I got a new tablet from my brother...:lol
Before I always use paper patterns, but I felt sorry for my patterns when it got rip or fade away...

langstep Publish time 2012-6-17 20:26

What a great idea.Does anyone know of an app. for iPad 2?, the zoom function would be great.When you get to my age the eye sight is not as good as it was.

HollyBlue Publish time 2012-6-17 20:31

langstep replied at 2012-6-17 20:26 static/image/common/back.gif
What a great idea.Does anyone know of an app. for iPad 2?, the zoom function would be great.When ...

Nope sorry!But if there is one it's bound to say "from my ipad" along the bottom or something.

I prefer paper to electronic.

langstep Publish time 2012-6-17 20:38

HollyBlue replied at 2012-6-17 20:31 static/image/common/back.gif
Nope sorry!But if there is one it's bound to say "from my ipad" along the bottom or something.

Thank you for your very fast response.I will take a look at the thread.I know what you mean about a paper chart, you can't cross off whats stitched on the screen (bit messy).

lenga Publish time 2012-6-17 23:12

A good idea with the zooming. Thank you!

Wildflowers Publish time 2012-6-18 03:19

Hi Glass Angel:   I also work with my pc like this.My husband was able to make me a pink marker to slide down the pattern to help hold my place.He made it for me in photoshop and it is transparent.I just hold my mouse over it and slide it down to the next row on my pc :)He is very good with graphics and I love this.No papers to try and move around for me.My pc is in front of my chair and I just look at my pattern and stitch!:)   So happy you use yours this way too!:D

Knittedbanana Publish time 2012-6-18 04:13

Edited by Knittedbanana at 2012-6-18 04:15

I have an iPad too and would love to know if there is an app to use, seems like a great idea as my paper charts always get a bit worn on the fold and the details disappear!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
View full version: My tip for stitching ...