Register
Author: jupiter1
Collapse the left

Cross stitch pro platinum

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time: 2012-10-21 12:09
| Show all posts
tylie2 replied at 2012-10-16 10:31
I can't get it to work. I did exactly as you instructed and no luck with it even starting. Please he ...

see post #4 for a different approach to set it up

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-10-21 12:09
| Show all posts
4nuages replied at 2012-10-16 17:27
As tylie2, I cannot put on it   :  maybe I did not make correctly: ' (in 68 years, hard with IT a ...

see post #4 for a different approach to set it up

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-10-21 12:12
| Show all posts
as far as I know the program I have is for windows not mac, if it works with mac wonderful but no guarantee.
also if you have the demo set up in your computer you need to un-install it before you set up this one.
hopes this helps :loveliness:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-22 01:55
| Show all posts
:P:loveliness::PThank you

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-22 15:15
| Show all posts
How wonderful! I love this program

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-28 01:39
| Show all posts
i was looking forward to giving this a spin. I followed the directions, disconnected from the internet, installed, dragged over the crack file, and the program opened for half a second before closing on it's own.  I uninstalled and tried again, rebooted, and followed the tips in post #4 and it worked!  
Copy/paste the Crack File to your c: folder that you installed the program into.
Open the Crack file, and you'll get a little window. Click on PATCH, and you'll get a browse window.  Find the Application called XStitch and click on it.  It'll apply the crack and you'll get a popup that says Crack Successful. Now open the shortcut on your desktop and voila!
Now I'm going to play around with it :)
Thank you for sharing this, Aurora!

Comments

hey, plasticlachesis, I've had no luck getting the program to work either! The first time I did as Aurora advised, and it would only open for a few seconds and then turn itself off. I''ve tried the  Details Reply Post time 2013-2-6 22:14
thank you for the explanation, when I installed it, I only had to drag the crack and the program worked full afterward, guess I was lucky,  Details Reply Post time 2012-10-31 05:58

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +4 Collapse Reason
jupiter1 + 4 Usefull

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-30 20:02
| Show all posts
Thank you very much for sharing :)
I was looking a program to make Fair Isle knitting charts. I wonder if this one would be useful to do that.  
I will have to try it :L

Comments

the program has knitting feature, but i have never use it since I don't knit, let us know if it works for that  Details Reply Post time 2012-10-31 06:01

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-10-31 05:58
| Show all posts
plasticlachesis replied at 2012-10-28 01:39
i was looking forward to giving this a spin. I followed the directions, disconnected from the intern ...

thank you for the explanation, when I installed it, I only had to drag the crack and the program worked full afterward, guess I was lucky, ;P

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-10-31 06:01
| Show all posts
Daenerys replied at 2012-10-30 20:02
Thank you very much for sharing
I was looking a program to make Fair Isle knitting charts. I wond ...

the program has knitting feature, but i have never use it since I don't knit, let us know if it works for that :D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-31 07:43
| Show all posts
thank you :loveliness:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-19 10:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062692 sec., 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list