بس وظيفتي اجمع النقاط واحمل

بس كيف اجمع النقاط غير عن الردود مابعرف

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-2-16 06:35
| Show all posts
Edited by jacqui k at 2014-2-15 22:36

i got a dog coat pattern fromk somewhere cant remember where, but it has the authors name and details on it.. i have tanslated it from spanish to english .. would i be able to upload that if i quote the designers details?
it's possible it was a pattern from here... i would have to do a search

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-5-28 02:15
| Show all posts
Thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-5-29 03:56
| Show all posts
I have been paying close attention to extensive searches and times of when I post, only to be forced to wait upwards of 12hrs for a moderator to approve and by that time, someone else will post the exact same thing, I'm still waiting on to have theirs get approved and mine not.  Or to have searched, posted, only to have it posted by a moderator on their own page and dump mine.    Because these are PDF's the quality is exactly the same yet I have to wait and someone else doesn't.  This has happened numerous times.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-6-12 18:17
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
Mystique

2012-10-21 20:37

((FRENCH))

Comme la plupart de nos membres sont conscients duplication dessins n'est pas quelque ch ...

Thank you very much for these informations in french. I am un new member and I don't know how I must proced to got pieces and points and how I must do to post patterns I have.
Have anice day

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-7-17 16:18
| Show all posts

pibale

2014-6-12 12:17

Thank you very much for these informations in french. I am un new member and I don't know how I mu ...

bien vu, tu as tout compris maintenant ....

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-9-1 19:20
| Show all posts
Отредактировано: Lunochka, 2014-9-1 15:47

I've added new thread with repetitive scan because I got excellent quality version and it's essential for Maia designs with tons of 3/4 stitches. Moderator had recycled my thread. Please check the original posting and make sure that it is blur comparing to mine. Thank you!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-9-3 00:37
| Show all posts
Actually, my post hadn't been deleted, but completely re maid: photo had been changed and now one of the photo of 3 patterns is missing. All my comments had been deleted. My three archives had been united into one and coin price had been lowered from ten to zero.
Please advise what I did wrong, there are tons of scans in this forum with less than 1mb archive and 5-8 archives in one theme.

Thread link: http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid6442053

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-9-3 00:54
| Show all posts
"If a repaint (XSD or PAT) is already posted and you have posted a JPEG scan of the original chart then both of these will be accepted into the forum. The XSD/PAT version will be posted in the repaint section - the JPEG scanned version (it must be original) is to be posted in the scanned patterns section.

A PDF/JPEG conversion of the repaint must remain under the repaint section - it's still classed as a repaint, it is only the filename that has changed."

These two statements seem contradictory.  And a PDF of a repaint is not a repaint.  The format has been changed, not just the filename.  I think many people, myself included, do not like working from a repaint and prefer the neater, more organized style of the PDF.  When I download a repaint, I always convert it to PDF for this reason.

What say you all?  Also I thought English was the language to be used here?  I haven't bothered to run a translation of all the comments above.  Don't none-English speakers know about Google translate?

Cheers!  :$

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-9-3 00:56
| Show all posts

jacqui k

2014-2-16 06:35

i got a dog coat pattern fromk somewhere cant remember where, but it has the authors name and detail ...

Great question!  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-28 17:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057739 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list