| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Author: asiaanne
Collapse the left

[Finished Crafts] Mirabilia "Mermaids of the Deep Blue"; Altered Color Scheme...

[Copy link]
Post time: 2013-8-9 04:49
| Show all posts
very beautiful!! i like your changes, looks great.

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-9 12:01
| Show all posts
Wow, this is really beautiful and the colors are stunning. Thank you for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-9 15:14
| Show all posts
very very good

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-9 15:18
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-8-9 20:21
| Show all posts
I just now noticed I listed the wrong braid number in my conversion list.  Krenik 152V vintage sienna use instead 029 emerald SHOULD READ Krenik 152V vintage sienna use instead 009 emerald.  I apologize for not noticing my mistake much sooner.  And, thank you for all the wonderful replies!  This is such a positively reinforcing site and lovely users/ forum members.  Bless you all!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-8-9 20:32
| Show all posts

To Seb0357: Is your avatar photo a Police car?  I used to be a Deputy Sheriff and then a Police Officer.  Pregnancy difficulties caused a need for me to leave the career, but I have fond memories of the brave & dedicated men & women with whom I served.  My uncle just retired last year as a 25-year veteran (Det. Sgt.) and my aunt is currently an Administrative Major with hopes of becoming Chief in the next few years.  My father was an officer prior to medical school, and two cousins are also.  A family "tradition" to protect & serve.  Both my marriages were to officers also.  A more noble career than many people think.  If you or a spouse (or loved one) is an officer...thank you for the service!  :)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-8-9 20:36
| Show all posts
cica313 replied at 2013-8-8 19:40
looks much darker

Yes, my home decor is largely done in dark-ish shades, so I stay away from the more pastel designs or colour schemes.

I have done "Angel of Summer" (Lavendar & Lace) as well as "Lady of the Roses" (Mirabilia) and "Titania" (Mirabilia) for my mother in Bermuda because she adores pinks & aqua.  Just not for my own home LOL.

My husband has requested I re-do "Titania" for our home in more jewel tones.  I am considering doing her in the colour scheme from Mirabilia's "Venetian Opulance" but keeping her more neutral wing colours the same.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-10 01:05
| Show all posts
Wow to jest cudowne

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-18 03:42
| Show all posts
Gorgeous finish:):):)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-27 01:22
| Show all posts
excellent!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-29 20:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048977 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list