Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: admin
Collapse the left

Advice regarding IP.......

[Copy link]
Post time: 2012-11-11 13:32
| Show all posts
Edited by Yuki at 2012-11-11 05:34

For those who use Firefox can use on the compliment page an Add-on extension called "IPfuck 1.0.1" (sorry the name but is the real name)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is it ?
IPFuck is a firefox addon created to simulate the use of a proxy. With this addon installed and enabled, and if a lot of us use it, there will no longer be any mean to know who is using a real IP, who isn't and who was charged doing something he didn't... Basicaly : we all become anonymous !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is free and you don´t need install any software or cracked files ....
Here is the original site
http : / / ipfuck . paulds . fr / (please delete the spaces)

WORK 100% ....

Comments

Works great!!!! thanks so much for pointing this out to us!  Details Reply Post time 2012-11-15 03:31
Thank you very much, Yuki.  Post time 2012-11-11 19:35

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-11 16:08
| Show all posts
Informacion muy util gracias

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-11 18:56
| Show all posts
Thank you for posting

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-11 19:33
| Show all posts
Thank you very much for informing.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-12 04:58
| Show all posts
An important note regarding TOR.

PLEASE do not use TOR to download files. TOR was originally built and is designed for those who live in restrictive countries to be able to access important news and information freely and anonymously.

The way TOR is designed means it has limited bandwidth. When you download using TOR, you are using so much bandwidth that those whose liberty and even lives are at risk may be unable to access the network. In addition, many activities on the web can reveal your IP address even if you are using TOR, so it is not for those who have not thoroughly educated themselves about proxies and their strengths and weaknesses.

I have used TOR to browse this site, but I do not use it to download. There are many other free and inexpensive options to protect us, as Trixsey has pointed out. Please respect the purposes for TOR's existence, and find other ways to download your patterns.

Comments

I'm very not familiar with the IP stuff, so I'm sorry if my question sounds so silly. You said that you have been using TOR to browse this site, but not to download anything. So, how did you download  Details Reply Post time 2012-11-13 02:45

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-12 13:49
| Show all posts
I tested TOR today ....................... is fantastic!! Light and easy to use!!
Thank you for this great suggestion !!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-13 02:45
| Show all posts
allycetheredd replied at 2012-11-12 04:58
An important note regarding TOR.

PLEASE do not use TOR to download files. TOR was originally built  ...

I'm very not familiar with the IP stuff, so I'm sorry if my question sounds so silly.
You said that you have been using TOR to browse this site, but not to download anything. So, how did you download files from this site?

Comments

Sorry I never saw your comment until now. When I was only looking around, commenting, etc., I used to use TOR. When I wanted to download, I use a regular browser and used other methods to mask my IP  Details Reply Post time 2013-1-5 06:03

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-15 02:18
| Show all posts
aurora replied at 2012-11-10 21:19
thank you, here is another one proxy4free dot com

Thank you for this information!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-15 03:31
| Show all posts
Yuki replied at 2012-11-11 13:32
For those who use Firefox can use on the compliment page an Add-on extension called "IPfuck 1.0.1" ( ...

Works great!!!!  thanks so much for pointing this out to us!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-11-15 03:52
| Show all posts
Thank you very much for your information so useful.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-28 19:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.141717 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list