Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
View: 2283|Reply: 45
Collapse the left

New Project! Secret Needle Night!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2013-4-12 08:32
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by seb0357 at 2013-4-11 19:42

Got 2 new packages today as if I needed more!  I'm trying out the Secret Needle Night monthly series from the Silver Needle.  They will ship you a package each month and you don't know what you are getting until it arrives.  I got this one which was for March, plus this month's.  Don't want to give away the name of that yet in case someone else hasn't received theirs yet. You can choose to get just the patterns, embellishments, thread, etc. only, or also add the finishing kit where someone has included the backing, bows are tied, and the cording for finishing for extra money. I really like this one, but I ordered it too late for Easter. When I finish the project I'm working on, I think I'll start this one and see how it goes. If anyone is a member of the Secret Needle Night, let me know how you like the projects you've received so far.

100_1497.JPG

March Project

March Project

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2022-6-9 20:21
| Show all posts

¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*• •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**
Very nice..Thank you very much for sharing
**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ**

¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*• •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-8-30 21:33
| Show all posts
How cute!  I always have great intentions of finishing surprise SALs and mystery gifts I sign up for... and I am NOT very good at finishing SALs or mystery projects =/  I definitely need to work on that.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-1-23 00:23
| Show all posts
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*• Very nice •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-11-6 04:01
| Show all posts
Very beautiful! Thank you very much for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-9-8 17:16
| Show all posts
        Very nice!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-8-30 10:23
| Show all posts
So glad you enjoyed your surprise

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-17 14:55
| Show all posts
Very nice kit :) thanks for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-8-5 01:42
| Show all posts
Hermoso, gracias por compartir

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-9-23 02:21
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing !

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-22 05:52
| Show all posts
Thank you very much

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-12 10:10
| Show all posts
Awesome, I am looking into this :)  Thanks for showing us!

Comments

Your welcome! I found this just browsing around CS sites and found The Silver Needle. Someone posted a pattern in the bounty area and that got me curious. It's not cheap, but from what I've seen, th  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-12 10:13

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-4-12 10:13
| Show all posts

Your welcome! I found this just browsing around CS sites and found The Silver Needle.  Someone posted a pattern in the bounty area and that got me curious.  It's not cheap, but from what I've seen, they really have some cute patterns and ideas.

Comments

I know! I looked at their previous patterns and they are soooo cute! I want them so bad  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-12 10:44

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-12 10:44
| Show all posts
seb0357 replied at 2013-4-11 21:13
Your welcome! I found this just browsing around CS sites and found The Silver Needle.  Someone pos ...

I know!  I looked at their previous patterns and they are soooo cute!  I want them so bad :)

Comments

Some of them you can get that have already come out in the past. The one I saw in the bounty area, I didn't see in their pics so I don't know how far back you can order these. Just hope mine turns o  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-12 12:52

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-12 11:01
| Show all posts
Looks fabulous Seb!    Good luck finishing all you have on the go and do keep us updated on your projects!

Comments

Thanks LouAnna. It's a slow go a lot of the time, but I'm trying to spend more time stitching like I used to.  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-12 12:49

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-4-12 12:49
| Show all posts
LouAnna replied at 2013-4-11 22:01
Looks fabulous Seb!    Good luck finishing all you have on the go and do keep us updated on your pro ...

Thanks LouAnna. It's a slow go a lot of the time, but I'm trying to spend more time stitching like I used to.

Comments

I agree, I used to stitch more......... but then we bought a house! ( Now it's going to take me a lifetime to get it together. Long for the days of no pets and apartment living.  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-12 13:14

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-4-12 12:52
| Show all posts
abbysmom1976 replied at 2013-4-11 21:44
I know!  I looked at their previous patterns and they are soooo cute!  I want them so bad

Some of them you can get that have already come out in the past.  The one I saw in the bounty area, I didn't see in their pics so I don't know how far back you can order these.  Just hope mine turns out as cute as the picture. Let you see it when I start and finish.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-12 13:14
| Show all posts
seb0357 replied at 2013-4-12 12:49
Thanks LouAnna. It's a slow go a lot of the time, but I'm trying to spend more time stitching like ...

I agree, I used to stitch more......... but then we bought a house!  :(  Now it's going to take me a lifetime to get it together.  Long for the days of no pets and apartment living.

Comments

I guess I shouldn't complain because I know that some still don't have homes, but when my Dad got cancer 5 yrs ago, I had to buy a small house back here so that I could take him and my Mom to his chem  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-12 14:01

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-4-12 14:01
| Show all posts
LouAnna replied at 2013-4-12 00:14
I agree, I used to stitch more......... but then we bought a house!    Now it's going to take me  ...

I guess I shouldn't complain because I know that some still don't have homes, but when my Dad got cancer 5 yrs ago, I had to buy a small house back here so that I could take him and my Mom to his chemo and radiation treatments because she won't drive on interstates.  So now I have this small house here near her since he passed away 2 yrs. ago, and the one my husband had before we got married.  He's not an outside person or handyman type. That would be me! LOL!  So I have to go between 2 houses sometimes trying to keep both yards and flower beds cleaned out, it's almost impossible. AND the 3 dogs that go back & forth are like having 3 kids all over again!  So now that Dad is gone, I have to help my Mom out with different stuff she doesn't understand (which is usually just junk mail anyway).  But I started stitching again in the past 6 months after years of not stitching because Dad was so sick.  Now Spring (a good thing) is here and there's 2 yards 50 miles apart to mow & weed, etc.  My son just bought his 1st house in Sept. and he doesn't know the 1st thing about home ownership because he was in an apartment where they took care of everything such as yard and anything that broke. Now he's calling me asking if I will help him out on a few things later on.  Whew!  I'm tired just thinking about it! LOL!

Comments

All the more you need stitching - your 'me time' ! But seriously Seb, take it a moment at a time. A lot of nights, I lie awake mentally writing my to do list for the next day - really tiring. The s  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-17 07:54

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-13 04:52
| Show all posts
:):):):):):):):):):):)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-24 02:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058863 sec., 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list