Register
Author: seb0357
Collapse the left

Secret Needle Night April Surprise!

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time: 2013-4-25 06:39
| Show all posts

Comments

LOL! Unfortunately my queue - both knitting and cross stitch - is packed for the forseeable future. I have a new nephew, so there's plenty of baby knitting going on.  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-25 06:48

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-25 06:48
| Show all posts
seb0357 replied at 2013-4-25 06:39
I can't knit, but if you start yours, then I'll start mine (cross stitching) and we can both post! ...

LOL! Unfortunately my queue - both knitting and cross stitch - is packed for the forseeable future. I have a new nephew, so there's plenty of baby knitting going on.

Comments

I understand completely! My stepson and wife just had a baby and my son (well of course not him) is expecting a baby in November. Already have 3 granddaughters...whew!!!  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-25 06:54

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-4-25 06:54
| Show all posts
tcca replied at 2013-4-24 17:48
LOL! Unfortunately my queue - both knitting and cross stitch - is packed for the forseeable future ...

I understand completely!  My stepson and wife just had a baby and my son (well of course not him) is expecting a baby in November.  Already have 3 granddaughters...whew!!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-25 07:41
| Show all posts
Ooh, what a lovely sock monkey!   My boys would love it!   Not going to tell them about it either as then they would ask me to make them one!   lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-4-25 07:47
| Show all posts
Oh, go ahead and make them one!  

They can pass it down to their kids if it lasts that long, LOL!

This is actually a cross stitch pattern kit with the legs made from cotton material.  I can't knit, just cross stitch so he's tucked away with the rest of the "To Do" projects! :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-25 17:36
| Show all posts
The noodly appendage approves of this purchase!

Psst, a secret code for you  - I can't answer

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-27 01:22
| Show all posts
That's nice getting a surprise box... and this monkey is so particular. I hope to see it finished :)

Comments

I hope to see it finished too! I have so many projects piled up, I don't know what to start next. Maybe I will choose him just to see how he turns out and I will post if he looks nice!  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-27 03:38

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-4-27 03:38
| Show all posts
Blinne replied at 2013-4-26 12:22
That's nice getting a surprise box... and this monkey is so particular. I hope to see it finished

I hope to see it finished too! I have so many projects piled up, I don't know what to start next.  Maybe I will choose him just to see how he turns out and I will post if he looks nice!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-27 16:11
| Show all posts
Precioso!!!
deseo ver su bordado terminado:D:D:D:D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-29 23:58
| Show all posts
Mr Socks is very cute :) Happy stitching !!

Comments

Thank you! I'm almost finished with the stitching and after that the putting him together.  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-30 00:56

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-30 02:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.117674 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list