| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 1032|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Skill Help] Any suggestions for iphone case pattern?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2013-6-27 22:58
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all, I am new to cross stitch and I want to start with a silicon iphone case that you can make a pattern using cross stitch.  It is only 23 x 45, is there any small pattern you could recommend?  Thanks!

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-8-4 18:40
| Show all posts

Wonderful ideas. Thank you for sharing
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-2-10 06:26
| Show all posts
Following this thread

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-8 03:13
| Show all posts
Thanks for the info!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-6-28 03:12
| Show all posts
Pacman! easy and cute :D But really, what kind of designs do you like?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-6-28 03:44
| Show all posts
Thanks for the reply!  I am a starter, so simple ones would be good.  I usually like funny designs.  Something humorous.  I was hoping to find a good collection of small cross stitch patterns somewhere.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-6-28 08:25
| Show all posts
It didn't come with any pattern? The i-phone cases I bought came with different patterns in them. I ended up buying two different to get 4 different patterns in all.

Also I would think most of the "smalls" patterns for scissor fobs, needlebooks or small pincushions pay work.

Welcome to Cross Stitch and the forum!

Comments

There are some patterns came with the kit but I don't like them very much. You advice however, is great! I started searching bookmark patterns and found quite a few that I would like to make! Now i  Details Reply Post time 2013-6-29 04:41

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-6-28 12:54
| Show all posts
A quick search in google comes for simple/easy cross stitch patterns comes up with quite a few gridded pictures...  There are a lot of shapes and animals, and some cartoon characters... I think something cute like an adorable owl XD   You can even look up cross stitch phone case patterns/designs to get some ideas... Luckily, it's so simple for a phone case, you don't need  a pattern most of the time... you can just look at the phone case and make out the design (transfer it onto grid paper for ease of use)

Comments

I did that but wanting to see more. I just added bookmark pattern to my search and found a few interesting ones. Since I am new, I feel more comfortable following a pattern. Maybe after finishing a  Details Reply Post time 2013-6-29 04:43

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-6-29 04:41
| Show all posts

There are some patterns came with the kit but I don't like them very much.

You advice however, is great!  I started searching bookmark patterns and found quite a few that I would like to make!  Now i have to decide on one. Hmmmm......

Thank you very much!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-6-29 04:43
| Show all posts
Yenilaia replied at 2013-6-28 12:54
A quick search in google comes for simple/easy cross stitch patterns comes up with quite a few gridd ...

I did that but wanting to see more.  I just added bookmark pattern to my search and found a few interesting ones.  Since I am new, I feel more comfortable following a pattern.  Maybe after finishing a few projects I will be more comfortable free-stitching.

Thanks!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-6-29 04:55
| Show all posts
You are very welcome, I'm glad that I could help:)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-3-26 06:31
| Show all posts
I have just done one myself, I got a book with little charts in, but none of them took my fancy. I wanted something that no one else has.. So I stitched my baby that I lost due to having an ectopic pregnancy.
It has simple and cute wings that I stitched in both pink and blue for the pregnancy and infant loss colours, and added their name in the middle. Been contemplating adding their date underneath, but I am undecided still.. x

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-4-21 05:28
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-28 04:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080953 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list