waouh wonderful!!

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-7-12 18:09
| Show all posts
Cool parcel! It's a great piece.

Comments

Thanks! I'm real excited about it. I am debating a change in the material though. I have always hated the color green and am looking into some other choices. I like the blue though.. I also have the p  Details Reply Post time 2013-7-14 05:03

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-7-14 05:03
| Show all posts

Thanks! I'm real excited about it. I am debating a change in the material though. I have always hated the color green and am looking into some other choices. I like the blue though.. I also have the pattern for the tombstone hill thing and some other fun things.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-7-19 11:22
| Show all posts
I get auto-ships from that shop and I love their packaging!  Your goodies look great and I can't wait to get my packages that I ordered this week!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-7-21 17:57
| Show all posts
¡¡¡cuantas cosas¡¡¡

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-23 11:53
| Show all posts
I like your Scream House better than my SSN auto-ship.  I just stopped the auto-ships each month with the finishing kits.  I'll bet the next one will be Halloween and I'll kick myself! LOL!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-24 00:08
| Show all posts
very nice kit i have not worked on hi count linen yet but getting supplies ready for my next project (getting a little carried away since the one i am working on at this moment is only a quarter done:lol) and that's going to be done on 28 count navy linen gibber yes navy I'm a glutten for punishment :L

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-25 11:24
| Show all posts
When I first saw this online, I thought I had to have it.  Now I have the kit and can't wait to start it.  However, I have a few others I want to do first.  I'm sure you could buy the kit, and sell the extra fabric and use your own.  I'm going to sell my limited edition kit of the Haggard's Hat since I used all my own stuff.  I don't care for the tin can, and used my own beads.  I hope to sew it all together by end of tomorrow.  Wish me luck!;P

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-9-2 05:09
| Show all posts
So exciting!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-9-3 17:32
| Show all posts
that´s so nice!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-5 01:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066839 sec., 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list