Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-16 22:23
| Show all posts
do you have any other patterns
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-8-16 23:11
| Show all posts

I have tons, mostly animals but a couple bags and throws too. Most of what I got came from here. The monkey pattern I have I only used as a base to go from. I jotted down all my notes of how I made him though. Is that what you are looking for? I'd be more than happy to write it up and send it to you. Just let me know :loveliness:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-16 23:25
| Show all posts
hello. Many thanks for your coins. it was really nice. I can not figure out this website. I do not know how I can earn those coins. I love crocheted animals, my one son especially like dragons, like the ones we are looking for. but if you have a lot of recipes for cute animals, do not hesitate to send them to me on [email protected] so I will be very happy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-8-17 01:10
| Show all posts
rascat replied at 2013-8-16 23:25
hello. Many thanks for your coins. it was really nice. I can not figure out this website. I do not k ...

No problem! I was new once too, someone gave me some coins to start me off and I was greatly appreciative. Just trying to pass that down the line.  

This website has a lot to it, shoot I am still learning every day LOL! If you click on the task tab at the top of your screen a list will show up with the tasks you qualify for. You are able to collect the everybody hourly coins every hour, just click on apply and voila! Then for each new level you achieve you can collect extra coins per your level. To move up on levels you just want to be as active as possible. Play the games in the free forum, comment on people's finished projects in the different stitch diaries there is so much to get involved in here.
Also in that tasks tab you will see learn how to post task, the email task and the avatar task. For these all you have to do is follow the guidelines then come back and click apply. For the avatar simply change that under settings, come back and click apply. For the email you should already be able to collect that just click apply; when you first signed up you should have confirmed you email address within the email link chcross sent with registration. And finally for the learn how to post just click apply, then go to the free talk section, click on thread and post a little hello introduction, go back to tasks, in the left hand side you'll see a tab that says awaiting tasks, click there then click on apply next to the learn to post task! It's that easy and it gives you a nice head start to getting some coins!

If you want to look for new crochet patterns click on the crochet resources and magazine section and there are lots and lots of patterns for the cost of a few coins!

For more information, click on the help thread at the top of the free talk list and there is lots of great info there too! Here is the link for that.

Hope this info helps you out! Again welcome to the forums! Be patient, be nosey and click around...you'll get the hang of things around here HELP SECTION

Amanda :loveliness:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-17 02:28
| Show all posts
thanks.... if you will send me some patterns it will be happy--- on [email protected]

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-18 04:29
| Show all posts
Podoba mi się,brawo :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-5 21:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045607 sec., 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list