Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
Author: Turquoise
Collapse the left

Announcement For All Members!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2013-8-25 22:07
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing the information living pretty reomte myself, I often have the problem to not even know about the things I miss. This site here is a marvelous informationexchange. I can fully understand, though, and want to thank the admins for the work they do. They accept a lot of decisionmaking, responsibilty e.a. Good to have you :handshake

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-26 03:20
| Show all posts
There have been about 95% of a P2P, Crosti, and other such designs coming through w/only about 5% of "regular charts" being scanned. The download rate of most P2P, Crosti, etc. is 0, very few have ever been downloaded. The scanned area was incredibly crowded and members were unable to find the "regular charts" from the P2P, Crosti, etc. You would also find that many P2P, Crosti, etc. were poorly done/converted. The solution the site came up with was to remove them instead of put them in another section. That is the only information I can provide, because that is all I know. Hope that helps clear up some questions. Thanks for understanding how hard it is on moderators to sort through the many uploads, fix titles, information, look for duplicates, etc. It may look easy, but it's not! :loveliness:

Comments

Thank you for the explanation  Post time 2020-9-1 11:24

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +5 Collapse Reason
rteixeira63 + 5 I agree totally!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-26 14:42
| Show all posts
Does that also mean that if I design something nice I cannot share it?  I'm currently working on my second design, and it's as good as a HAED, can I not share it?  Could I ask for permission if I had it stitched and proof of it's stitchability?   I do know that many people want to see a stitched Crosti or P2P, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any and no one wants to start one.  It would be awful to find out their time and money was wasted, so no one wants to make the attempt.   I would try a crosti but I'm working on my own design, so I don't have the time.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-26 23:16
| Show all posts
Maybe the "self-design area" should be removed in the first place.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-27 03:38
| Show all posts
Thanks for the Info:)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-27 06:20
| Show all posts
Personally I think it stinks!!! I spent hours charting a tribal styled Mickey first on paper then getting it scanned to create a PDF to upload and share here and it was deleted for absolutely no reason.  I did it all by hand, no program used, no designer copied, no company used so can someone please explain to me why it was deleted?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-27 17:13
| Show all posts
Thank you for the information and warning:D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-28 06:14
| Show all posts

I was getting rather annoyed to see all these charts that are done on these programs, being posted. I totally agree with your comments.
Cheers!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-29 00:24
| Show all posts
Can we get a clear definition of what is and is not acceptable?  Is a pattern done by someone else ( an etsy designer, for example) done on PC Cross still acceptable?  Or is that one of the programs that is not longer allowed?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-29 04:03
| Show all posts
geordiesmom replied at 2013-8-22 12:23
Well this is a shame!  I live in a very small town where they don't even sell xs & the only way I co ...

Hi!  Will have to check my stashes for cro & knit patterns, I have CD's full of them from when I belonged to a group before I moved from BC to Alberta, still in touch with some of the girls, which is really nice.  Thanks for your suggestions, hugs Sher:):)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-24 13:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067288 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list