Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-27 22:58
| Show all posts
Podoba mi się ,dziękuję :):):)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-27 23:50
| Show all posts
I am so happy you left us such a big explanation... thank you.  I was confused as to what stitch to use as well and it was making me crazy.  While yes my stitches all lay in the same direction I am bad and sometimes I go through the top and sometimes the bottom and the tent stitching directions were making me crazy that you HAVE TO GO THEIR WAY!  I hate being told what to do :)  I am working a very very large cross stitch piece right now on 18 count and I am using 4 strands cross stitching because I am not happy with the coverage at all you could still see white through the black and there is a lot of black in this piece.  This piece will take me years to complete its huge and seems I keep being distracted from working on it.  I agree with you floss is cheap enough a sale at Jo-Ann's and its 4/$1.  So the whole issue is just make sure you have the coverage it does not matter one bit the direction.  I think I am going to try a small piece to see how I like it and Thank You!  :loveliness:

Comments

of time, not just have big collections of them sitting on my hard drive, taking up gigs of space and having to put the designs on backup after i run out of hard drive space lol.  Post time 2013-12-28 00:23
and yes, after spending a year on a chart, i am working on how to do things my way which means i may not be able to cross stitch. but i want to complete all of the charts in a reasonable amount...  Post time 2013-12-28 00:22
one day, hopefully someone will pull that off. once mixed with tenting or continental or petite point, cross stitch designs will only take very little time. i focus on coverage more than anything.  Post time 2013-12-28 00:20
long is to either shrink the chart, get rid of backstitching, or cross half of the stitches. i am working on getting rid of backstitching but have not yet been able to successfully shrink the charts..  Post time 2013-12-28 00:18
been playing around a lot with math and i learned you can't have it both ways when cross stitching. the biggest complaint i have heard is that it takes too long. the only way to not have it take as...  Post time 2013-12-28 00:17
yes, coverage is the most important thing. with the darker colors, i do have to use more floss to make sure the fabric is covered but it is worth it. since starting to knit and cross stitch, i have...  Post time 2013-12-28 00:16

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-28 02:15
| Show all posts
Very nice, thank you!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-28 04:01
| Show all posts
joli!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-28 07:52
| Show all posts
This is beautiful you did a really nice job! And thanks for sharing this information! I don't cross stitch anymore but if I ever pick it back up again I have this in my memory bank ;P :loveliness:

Comments

you're welcome :-)  Post time 2013-12-28 11:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-28 20:38
| Show all posts
Nice :)      

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-28 20:39
| Show all posts
Nice :)      

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 05:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065376 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list