Collapse the left

[Processing Crafts] Owl Bag Progress

[Copy link]
Post time: 2014-1-8 19:38
| Show all posts
I hope to see it finish! I´m curious!!

Comments

I posted new pics below if you are interested :)  Post time 2014-1-9 11:33
You will! I'm too excited not to share pics with all my favorite people! ((Wink))  Post time 2014-1-8 22:07

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-8 22:57
| Show all posts
How much snow did you get?  I cant believe they called school again.  The only time here they call school for that many days is if we get 2-3 + feet or did they call it for temps?  Last time we had a big storm like that was a few years ago the day after Christmas we got like 3 1/2 feet that was the year it snowed once a week like a foot at a time after that Christmas storm and in April the piles of snow were still 6 feet high!  I cant believe they didnt do a delayed here again temp this morning was not much different than yesterdays.  

Comments

The kid needs fresh air bad! Mommy does too! LOL!  Post time 2014-1-9 00:31
They just wouldn't open the schools back up or what?! It is still cold here today but I told D he can go out and play for a little bit at least. Doubling the clothing and gloves he'll be ok.  Post time 2014-1-9 00:31
yesterday. I don't know but it is really dumb. I think most people are just spoiled and lazy. I understand the cold like that is dangerous but THREE whole days off! What if the temps stayed that cold?  Post time 2014-1-9 00:29
We got about 10" give or take a little. I think they called school off because of the temps but a lot of the staff live out far with more snow and many people didn't get their streets plowed until...   Post time 2014-1-9 00:28

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-9 01:00
| Show all posts
Well you ready to get cabin fever again.  The end of January beginning of February the Polor Vortex is looking to make another drop deep into the US and temps are going to be at least what they were this time around.... Our weather guy is keeping an eye on it as right now it is long term but telling you every chance you get get outside!

Comments

After the possible surprise light snow Thursday night-Friday morning, we'll warm up for the weekend and maybe for a week or so (January thaw). But then...this is the Euro showing the return of polar e  Details Reply Post time 2014-1-9 01:05

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-9 01:05
| Show all posts

After the possible surprise light snow Thursday night-Friday morning, we'll warm up for the weekend and maybe for a week or so (January thaw). But then...this is the Euro showing the return of polar energy in about 10 days. The light pink area represents the coldest of it spilling southward into the US again. I have a feeling this is going to be a crazy end to Jan/start of February as ocean surface temps continue to fall. We're setting up for a big one in the long range IMO. Model image reproduced with permission by WeatherBell Analytics.

Comments

Yup it's all connected! Those BPsc's started right into the bottom. From here on out everything is attached as I go, except for the pockets and button of course LOL! So much fun! I can't stop! LOL!  Post time 2014-1-9 21:03
Oh and I posted new pics below! Get excited girlfriend!! So awesome!!!  Post time 2014-1-9 11:32
At least we'll get a break before it hits again but I'm praying it stays away. We haven't had a winter like this here since I was real young.  Post time 2014-1-9 11:32
Oh freaking fantastic! Gee thanks for the wishes of sweet dreams tonight! Brat! LOLOLOL! Ugh I hope that doesn't come to be the case...I'm so done with this cold crap. My bones ache constantly!  Post time 2014-1-9 11:30

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-1-9 03:58
| Show all posts
very nice:):)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2014-1-9 11:21
| Show all posts
***UPDATE***

Oh my gosh these new stitches were so hard to get the hang of with this type of yarn! The pattern calls for the Lion Brand Homespun. It's a bulky weight yarn, which I have never used before, and it's rather stringy and catchy. Oh but it's just so beautiful and soft! I really am loving it and plan to use more of it! :)

The new stitches are the back-post single crochet. When I started the actual bag rounds from the bottom I had to do one row of the BPsc and woo what a doozie! I got the hang of it though and now am back to working single crochet stitches! So excited to see the bag starting to come together! I cannot wait to get more done!!! :D :D

I hope you like the new pics! Stay tuned for more! ;P

20140108_161146.jpg

20140108_161158.jpg

20140108_161211.jpg

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-4-20 19:27
| Show all posts
Very nice ♥

Use magic Report

Post time: 2014-10-31 18:51
| Show all posts
Very nice !!
Thank you for sharing ::: (◕ ‿ ◕ )✿

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-28 04:46
| Show all posts
very cute!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-8 20:10
| Show all posts
bravo, nice work

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 19:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.092931 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list