| Show all posts
Very nice
Thanks for sharing
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-1 12:22
| Show all posts

A-lin

the rain stopped, this piece of sky, grey what? Is reluctant to part with, is not to give up, oh, it should be to miss it!  I remember,golden goose mid star, I said to be happy in any case. Even when crying, also want to loudly! I often think: I should only have an umbrella, but still wet! Keep is hasty and mottled disaster, is to use the whole life but also in the illusion. So,hogan sito ufficiale, that watched the sky sunset, clinging to a befuddled pillow, swim out of memory but can not learn to let go, how to go? How to go? < br   > < br   > Xi Murong's "Youth" is such a few words "all outcomes have been written, all the tears have departure, but suddenly forgot what a, in the old no longer back summer" give me a reason to forget all of the past. Give me a reason to give up, then make the decision. Some things, the more you want to pull away but the more clear! < br   > < br   > winter comes I was destined to is a blessings are not children, came to the world, but also for others to witness the happiness. Winter is the reason? Let my memory only have sorrow and hatred. Not to say that fate can be changed, but I kept in my destiny angle rotation, but also to the end of grief. In other people's hatred and contempt in the growth of children, after all what is not good? To give up, give up family, friendship, love to give up, what? Never get things can have feelings? Perhaps the messenger of fate already doomed and you are just a black robed witch! Come on,chaussure supra pas cher, what is still struggling? Finally willing to accept the gift of the devil - Black robe! At least, this magic can have eternal life!  when accepting the baptism of the dark, it is doomed to a lifetime to escape the darkness. Witch is very bad, even if she used all the thoughts inside, too. That she had to believe in fate, but she did not give up, thought it was a dream. If fate,goyard pas cher, need to change, even if love is no need to pay for her. May be stubborn, perhaps ignorance, but also need to believe that she would rather believe oneself can be. Accompanied by the side of the people have changed, and that his conviction that,chaussure jordan pas cher, chose the most painful road. < br   > < br   > don't expect, not wishful thinking, not expecting, just try, all are created by hands, to be strong, more to be brave. To the other side of the world to see, it may be more suitable for it. Let yourself like duckweed to dark blue to see snow, let me fly! So, at least you can find a reason to forget all the pain,golden goose scarpe, there is a heart to welcome the light! < br   > < br   > everything short of good and not because of a short and beautiful, short of is only a beautiful place, and never forget the memories. The last reason is that I forget!
Related Articles:

You are not in Kunming is sti

Face leave

I believe that the flower is life, or how it will be when there is no wind, among them will have several strains of flowers in a peristaltic, each other directed at other nodded, seemed to whisper.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-1 19:40
| Show all posts
very beautiful tildas:)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-5 08:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039133 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list