Post time: 2016-3-22 08:27
| Show all posts
Thank you.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-3 13:28
| Show all posts

Let dream set sail

we can not realize the dream,sca goyard pas cher, but we have to build a house like a solid foundation, so that the dream set sail. Clear a target, for instance you aspire to grow up to be a writer, you don't have to write books now, even if you write well, or not, and the writer compared to the United States, you have to clear each a small target: to be a writer, must write every piece of writing; write every piece of writing, we must use proper words, the sentence is smooth, on the basis of this, you can add some beautiful words, add their own imagination and write their feelings. In this way, a good composition was born, not only to write an article, but also perseverance, gradually will like the composition, like writing, but also through the writing to express their feelings. Through continuous practice, and you grew up, writing must be very beautiful, be a writer.
"that's going to turn the hope into reality. We can't fly,tn homme pas cher, but we can drift, that time to ten days. When we grow up,scarpe hogan outlet, we are going to build a dream that belongs to us. You take your brush, I take my music, we set sail."
we are all confused children, carrying a heavy burden, at a loss of standing at the crossroads. Preface
bubble said,golden goose saldi, I was like a ball being bound, and no one to kick, no self.
I admit, I am not rigorous enough; not smart enough; not arrogant attitude; no superior appearance; no extraordinary talent of the child. The stupid little kid who was so busy all day with no matter what.
one: let the dream set sail
let us do a good job of every thing in life, work hard, fight for their goals! Let dream set sail!
but the people who are bound to me are the ones who give me life, give me knowledge, and I have no way. In fact, I wish I could fly. Of course this is just hope.
article two: let the dream set sail
looked at the space in the bubble of the message, I can imagine the out, >
every one of us has his own dream, the dream is very big: when the world's president, excellent writers, film stars, psychologists, etc.. However,air max 1 pas cher, students have thought, how to achieve this dream? Maybe you will say, it is the things that grow up, we are so small, it is impossible to achieve the ideal. No, you are wrong, want to realize a dream, must start from the start.
as a teenager in twenty-first Century, we must have a dream, and to strive to achieve the dream. Because we are the flowers in bloom, we are the hope and the future of our motherland, we shoulder the heavy responsibility, clear goal, flying dream. In order to realize the dream, we must Study hard, every day, to do every thing. I believe that as time slowly forward, we will be more and more close to the results, and then over ten years, twenty years...... We will become scientists, psychologists,nike tn pas cher, doctors, teachers, and may become the mayor, governor, President of the state...... To realize their dreams.
Related Articles:

Oriental m

About the unknown composition

Respect for dignity

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-4 19:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044579 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list