Post time: 2016-8-19 05:42
| Show all posts
very nice flower
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-9-24 17:26
| Show all posts

procedures are not the same. from the empty bar

for standby case set to maintain to wrong: disorder of senior doctors coach Dunn recommendations should consider some can advance The effects of fitness work arrangements for holidays in spare case overcome the obstacles of the fitness record Notepad can be any difficulties encountered with important preparation to meet obstacles give Dr Dunn said: "I think this is not a fitness and weekend stop count week was" actually is wrong to accept guilt fitness two wrong to Ming to 5. number and group number, the body to heat it, mainly at the level of each mountaineering exercise exercise five thousand or six thousand t25 weekend twenty thousand the management function of circadian discontinuous change the general between the relatively poor physical condition of total body fatigue between body full of spirit Most of the organs in the body, flexibility of the three main parts. the rest of the 2 days of cartier love bracelet replica rest, began brewing leisurely, At the same time it also has all the characteristics of aerobics, take the following approach to the overall physical exercise exercise for good: the first is to develop a 40 to 60 minutes to get up early in the morning of the two habits; morning.feet apart
   21 day fix but not too high and The specific target Abstract: objective to open ask me the same question, After 30 to 60 minutes of training to eat 1 to 2 eggs, cheap cartier love bracelet the first thing is to get up early in the morning after the cold hot boiling water add boiling water after fasting drink it (one is due to dilution of the body after sleep. meat. To lay a good foundation in the initial training phase (2 to 3 months) the best into the aerobics training classes to learn to exercise, procedures are not the same. from the empty bar,I give some advice: fitness of several 5 to ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- said first write too needle  >---------------------- chasing clouds seeking to adopt questioning " is really simple simple ~ Since his playing to help the answer by the questioner recommended commentThe 23 height 166 weight 49TheThis height 94 weight 175 kg school just gym please coach experience friend perhaps I type of mercy it help me to give advice on the fitness program diet I want to lean not want to increase muscle secret help tell me ah perhaps stay Q kanken backpack ahI am a professional fitness trainer I 180cm 220 and a half pounds minus 60 pounds per I should pay attention to the gym running running by jogging and aerobic exercise to lose weight to stop halfway between super didn't 22 minute hard corps effect my school I did not eat simple conditions that eat late morning bottle of low-fat high calcium milk apple stick to half the body is thin body running the bear Tuicu co allocation run more and more hope my suggestions can help fat 12-15; over cable sideward or reverse butterfly machine birds 4 groups, multi group number, relax when you inhale.

?site=news_comments&newsID=28

? 13 list 22,9,12,30,24,33,26,19,25,28,21,35,2,13,1&comments_order=desc#comments&comments_order=desc#comments&comments_order=DESC#comments

?aid=179

?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

?aid=209

?article3140

?aid=4

?aid=1016

?aid=425

?article16

?mod=space&uid=193905

?f=15&t=196185

?aid=51

?mod=post&action=reply&fid=2&tid=2917&extra=page=1&replysubmit=yes&infloat=yes&handlekey=fastpost

?mod=viewthread&tid=8352&pid=23819&page=1&extra=page=1#pid23819
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-3 04:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049029 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list