| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Author: AMW
Collapse the left

My Parcel from China; The DMC Free Shipping!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-3-26 14:32
| Show all posts
wonderful colors :)

Comments

AMW
Thank you so much! :)  Post time 2015-3-26 15:14

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-3-26 15:13
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
deliciousfood

Login/Register to enlarge
2015-3-26 06:35

What lovely colours. Are they as silky as the regular DMC thread?

I didn't notice any difference from those I usually get in the EU, when I was winding my bobbins. Granted I will have to sew with them to be sure.

As there doesn't seem to be a time limit on this offer, if some friends are members split an order (so shipping doesn't become prohibitive) and you can each make a small sample order of 10-15. That way you know what you get. :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-31 04:46
| Show all posts
Nice parcel of colours........ how do they compare when stitched:)?

Comments

AMW
Will let you know as soon as I start my next project. Hopefully that will be in a week or so. :)  Post time 2015-3-31 19:19

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-31 06:30
| Show all posts
they look/sound good.  let us know how it goes once you start stitching with them!

Comments

AMW
Will do! Will be starting my next project in a week or so, depending when the fabric gets here. As not all the threads will be from China, it will be a good basis for comparison. :)  Post time 2015-3-31 19:21

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-4-8 08:57
| Show all posts
So much beautiful floss!

Comments

AMW
Thank you!! :)  Post time 2015-4-8 17:16

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-4-14 14:48
| Show all posts
Hermosos colores

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-4-23 18:19
| Show all posts
Promised to let everyone know if there was any noticable difference once I started sewing with the threads. Well can't say that there is. While there is some slight difference between various skeins, it wasn't based on whether they came from China or not. And frankly, I found that some of those that I had, were slightly inferior of quality and more prone flossing. These may be the ones that come from the US, but I can't be certain.

So all in all, the threads from China were the same as those I got from the UK. I haven't noticed any difference between those. Of course, the threads I get from UK are budget and that should be taken into account. But they seem sturdier than some others. And are, as mentioned before colorfast. :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-4-23 20:44
| Show all posts
I always use Chinese colors and they are always allright. I bought them im my country, but I think all DMC from China is the same.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-4-23 20:46
| Show all posts
I always use Chinese colors and they are allright. I bought them in my country, but I think all DMC from China is the same.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-4-30 13:32
| Show all posts
beautiful, all the threads

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-29 05:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085624 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list