Forgot password?
 Register
Author: imuni55
Collapse the left

My materials are here!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-7-18 15:49
| Show all posts
Oh Wow , It looks like Christmas came early for , what a beautiful delivery . I am doing the happy dance for you :D ... Thank you for showing us :)

Comments

and thank you for your comment ;)  Post time 2015-7-19 01:19

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-19 18:55
| Show all posts

Fantastic goodies

Comments

thank you :)  Post time 2015-7-19 23:12

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-20 01:55
| Show all posts
Can't take my eyes of these beautiful goodies :loveliness:
Congratulations with this wonderful purchase. I'm sure you enjoy them very much. :)
Happy stitching!!!

Comments

thank you very much!  Post time 2015-7-20 02:05

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-20 22:22
| Show all posts
What a lovely parcel you've bought!
And it looks like you have a lot of lovely plans too :)

Comments

oh yes I do :D Thank you for your comment :)  Post time 2015-7-21 00:20

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-21 07:58
| Show all posts
Yo estoy muy cerca de 123stitch, he pedido algunas cosas ay me llegan muy bien. Sus compras son preciosas, felicidades .

Comments

gracias  Post time 2015-7-21 08:20

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-7-21 10:01
| Show all posts
It's been so long since I sold anything on eBay that I don't even know what the International Shipping Program is.  I always shipped internationally if asked, but wasn't in any kind of 'program'.  I love all your bright colors, by the way.

Comments

thank you The program itself is OK (shipping and all), but the taxes that they added... they're called "import charges". They're not for every lot, but for many. I was searching for Nintendo 3DS X  Details Reply Post time 2015-7-21 22:57

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-7-21 22:57
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
Lakeland

2015-7-21 10:01

It's been so long since I sold anything on eBay that I don't even know what the International Shippi ...

thank you :)
The program itself is OK (shipping and all), but the taxes that they added... they're called "import charges". They're not for every lot, but for many. I was searching for Nintendo 3DS XL, and shipping from US is around $40-47, and for an item sold for $165 the tax is $115.30. Oh yeah, I'm so going to buy from US XD

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-7-21 23:20
| Show all posts

karriboo

2015-7-18 00:12

123Stitch.com is a good place for all things cross stitch. You might try Hobby Lobby online too. Lot ...

123stitch do ship to Ukraine, but it's all so relative... e.g., all of this cost me around $160 with shipping from GB (shipping was $11), and arrived after 10 days. From 123 the same order (I gathered the same cart on the site) would cost me $145.68 (shipping $19.99) - but they have a sale now, that's one; and two - the time it'd take for the order to come here would take much longer... I think the best thing would be to try to gather the same cart when they don't have a sale and see what it will come to. But still, I think it's fair to pay $14 not to have to wait longer (GB is closer to me, however you look at it). When I was saying that "they don't ship here" I was, primarily, talking about ebay and Amazon. Shopping there is usually very frustrating for me. Like, "Oh, this is a cheap offer!" - "The seller doesn't ship to Ukraine." "OK, I'll try this then..." - "The seller doesn't ship to Ukraine." And so on and so forth ))))))))

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-6 09:13
| Show all posts
So many lovely goodies!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-6 11:58
| Show all posts
I think Christmas came early for you ,  my eyes glassed over while staring at your goodies , I think i drooled abit too;)
I guess I don't have to say enjoy lol  
Thank you for sharing your newly acquired treasures :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 20:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091057 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list