Forgot password?
 Register
View: 1139|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Skill Help] dmc 032

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-9-24 20:41
| Show all posts |Read mode
hello.. i haven't realised before but, now that i need to stitch that symbol to complete the grid, i realised that i didn't have the dmc 032 colour in my thread.. and when i went to the shop, they told me it doens't exist. but surely it does??? since it is in my floss chart. it is a HAED chart :( :( .. but now i have blank spaces because i can't complete the page.. can someone tell me if that code has been replaced by another?? because in this same chart, i have 2 symbols with 2 different codes but the same colour! because one is an ancient code replaced by the second one.. .i really hope to get that  032 as soon as possible. i'd like to  finish that page.. help from the experts please?

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2019-6-12 21:49
| Show all posts
Thanks for posting - I also didn't know about this so seeing the responses was super helpful
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-2-2 03:15
| Show all posts
Thanks for letting us know about HAED and the substitute to use :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-2-11 02:52
| Show all posts
Following this thread

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-8 23:53
| Show all posts
Thanks for the info!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-24 20:57
| Show all posts
Hola.
He encontrado en internet una página donde están las equivalencias, pero no me deja ponerte el enlace aquí
(E5200 = 032 Pearl)
Busca  - kreinik.com
y en esta página - DMC Light Effects To Kreinik Conversion Chart
Espero que te sirva, saludos.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-24 21:39
| Show all posts
Warning !! patterns contain a VIRUS!!!
Warning!! this site provide patterns with a virus!!!!!
This virus sitting at your computer Quiet! and when you using your credit card he take your information!!
It's sitting at the Computer Registry and if you want to remove it you will have to format  your computer
not only that this virus can harm your computer and delete all your files too!
So be careful and don't download Patterns from this site they are infected with this virus.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-24 22:07
| Show all posts
032 is the kernek floss not a dmc floss, unfortunately haed charts don't specify this and quite a few get confused.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-24 22:50
| Show all posts
032 is Kreinik blending filament. It is a pearl colour.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-9-25 15:46
| Show all posts
thank you all for your help :) .. i don't know if they sell kreinik in my local shop... maybe i'll have to buy it online :( ..

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-27 05:23
| Show all posts
It's for added shimmer effect. Some folks that don't like using the Krenik just replace it with a bright white, like DMC B5200.

Comments

hello. thanks for your input! but wont' it be different if i use the bright white? (i already that this code in my chart ) well, i think i'll just leave the kreinik blank... i won't finish til  Details Reply Post time 2015-9-28 15:45

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-9-28 15:45
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
Zaphod

Login/Register to enlarge
2015-9-27 05:23

It's for added shimmer effect. Some folks that don't like using the Krenik just replace it with a br ...

hello. thanks for your input! :) :)

but wont' it be different if i use the bright white? (i already that this code in my chart ) well, i think i'll just leave the kreinik blank... i won't finish til 2 years anyway, i have time to buy some online..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-28 05:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061398 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list