Forgot password?
 Register
Author: Jaguar
Collapse the left

How to Level Up and How to Keep Track

[Copy link]
Post time: 2024-4-19 21:43
| Show all posts
It is all very confusing and strange, for example I can't post, but I don't understand why. Thank you anyway for the brief tutorial

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-19 22:03
| Show all posts
It takes too long to reach level 2 considering that you've changed how much access low level users have to patterns.

Comments

If you're having problems accessing threads today, the site was experiencing a few kinks. If this has been ongoing, it could be the site made policy changes. Check the main board to see if there are  Details Reply Post time 2024-4-20 07:41
I completely agree. I am unable to view a lot of patterns now  Details Reply Post time 2024-4-20 05:19

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-19 22:09
| Show all posts
thank you for all the usefull information!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-20 01:29
| Show all posts
Thank you for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-20 04:12
| Show all posts
Could you also explain how to see how many coins a pattern will kost and how to buy it. The "old" way worked so well but now I'm confused and can't find it. I'm on DIY2 and my daughter is on DIY1. After log in it tells me also to upgrade so please help me and my daughter.

Comments

The number of coins the patterns requires is next to the attachment. If you see an attachment (pdf, RAR, etc) and there is no coin cost, then the only deduction is for the download. Click on the at  Details Reply Post time 2024-4-20 07:37

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-20 05:18
| Show all posts
Thanks for the info

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-20 05:19
| Show all posts

I completely agree. I am unable to view a lot of patterns now

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2024-4-20 07:37
| Show all posts
rhodos72

Login/Register to enlarge
2024-4-19 15:12

Could you also explain how to see how many coins a pattern will kost and how to buy it. The "old" wa ...

The number of coins the patterns requires is next to the attachment.

If you see an attachment (pdf, RAR, etc) and there is no coin cost, then the only deduction is for the download.

Click on the attachment and if it immediately takes you to download, the pattern cost was -0- and you are only paying for the download.

If there is a coin cost, when the attachment is clicked, you will be asked to confirm your choice and the coin cost.

Hope this helps.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2024-4-20 07:41
| Show all posts
ᴛᴏᴍɪᴇ.

Login/Register to enlarge
2024-4-19 09:03

It takes too long to reach level 2 considering that you've changed how much access low level users h ...

If you're having problems accessing threads today, the site was experiencing a few kinks.

If this has been ongoing, it could be the site made policy changes. Check the main board to see if there are announcements about this.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-20 12:50
| Show all posts
Thank youuuuu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-3 11:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068556 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list