Forgot password?
 Register
View: 187|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

First Warm Winterin years to share.. and how is your Winter this Year

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-12-5 01:03
| Show all posts |Read mode
Its beautiful outside.. around this time of yeart we have avout 3-6 ft of snow.. We only have  bery little snow.. and its melting..  With my leg  conditions.. and my artiers in my  legs.. around this time of year im normal house bound.. cat even make it  to the gate..and it takes many many days for mylegs to warm up.. I am very bleesed with this..Unfortunalteyll  not all the balck bears  are  hybernating..  to warm for them to sleep..Asa rule winter  coats.. when u  buy them have to be 50 +  for  belown  zero weather.. im  wearing  my fall coat.. its a BLITZ.. I  jsut love it.. I am about 3  hours... to the  west of me to the nearest   city.. and 5 hours  north of   another city.. . way up in the  boonies.. Im surrounded  by over  500 lakes.. and hectars beyond hectars of Forest.. lots Moose.. Deer, Cougars, Beavers, Muscrats, Fox.. birds.. unbelieveable.. even the beautiful Hummigbirds  Its like Paradise.. No polution in my area..  other than seeing the Hole made through.. the  ozone.. layer on a  real clear  Night.. The  sky with the northern lights is amazing .. to see and whats wonderful is seeing all the concelations asn stars in the sky.. so clear.. So this Christmas.. beign so  close.. im hopingthat if we do getany  really cold weather..hopeful it will come in january..and if not.. What a totally wondrful winter.  it will be after 28 years.. The weathrIm  feeling now.. is like being back on the Island in Britsh Columbia..  
Post time: 2015-12-5 10:53
| Show all posts
We are having warmer weather this year, too, and I love it.  

I have a friend who lives on the Island in British Columbia, and she loves it.  It's beautiful there.

Comments

Im glad where I am .. now.. i remember the many days of rain on the isleand.. of BC.. I lived near Nanimo.. Last year.. around this time it was 37 below zero and.. about 4-6 ft of snow up here whe  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-7 01:26
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-12-7 01:26
| Show all posts

Im glad where I am .. now.. i remember the many days of rain on the isleand.. of BC.. I  lived near Nanimo.. Last year.. around this time it was  37 below zero and.. about  4-6 ft of snow up here where I am now

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-7 13:21
| Show all posts
I'm in Nova Scotia. Warmer than usual so far. Happened last winter too. Then January came and winter didn't end until April!
After that we had nothing but rain. August and Sept were nice.
Hope it isn't the same this winter. I wish I could move to the Bahamas or Bermuda lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-12-15 13:12
| Show all posts
Tricialynn I  wish you that  your  winter .. be great.. and  lets hope not so long.. with rain.. thanks for your  reply.. its late  here so ill b  going to bed soon... Im on hre at all different hours.. do enjoy.. and post post..and have fun,,, Hope you  find
lots of nice things.. Night .. sleep well too

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 05:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050919 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list