| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 163|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

Its Getting Closer and Closer to Christmas..

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-12-15 07:19
| Show all posts |Read mode
I would like to thank you Turqouis... and all the Admins.. Moderators... and  those  that work  dillegently around the clock
to make this forum work... I would like   to express how gratefull I am  for the TASK  button being Fixed. A big  Thanks to
that..  Its  takes real hard work.. to keep  these things  to work well.. And I love  the new  looks..and  changes when you
come to  the site..  its Christmas  time.. I am  sure every  one  is  stitching away  on something, for someone..  The  forum
has a different way of  chat.. and  I think its great..So every one.. to make this work well and to have more  fun.. SHARE  
SHARE and SHARE.. whether your in the United States Forum.. the Netherlands.. ETC...  Post something to  lets  get it  
Generated.. I have  been having trouble.. in the downloading.. a pattern..and  keep getting  its an Internal Error.. and  it got
Me Down for so long.. I know  its not me.. As I hate it  when i get messages.. for it..  thats  saying Im being    Repetive..
So I  will be refreshing on the post  tutrials a little more..I do it often..So for  You Newcomers POST POST.. SHARE SHARE
Enjoy  the moments..   Were here to LEARN... and we all dont  LEARN the same.. Make it FUN.
Minnie-Mouse-Candy-Canes.jpg
Post time: 2015-12-16 08:55
| Show all posts
So cute! Are you making any Christmas gifts?

Comments

I am up to my ears.. with crocheting.. lmaoooooo.... Im almost done.. I made 6 crochey tops for a Tutu dress..and then the pattern only went up to size 10 and i need to make it to a size 18  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-17 09:14
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-12-17 09:14
| Show all posts

I  am up  to my ears.. with crocheting.. lmaoooooo.... Im almost done.. I  made  6 crochey tops for a Tutu dress..and  then  the pattern  only went up to  size  10 and  i need to make it to a size 18 for a little girl whos 9 years old.. I have  dun with this.. I made a Grinch Scarf for my nieghbour  whose a Ginch fanatic.. I made 6 hats and and match infinty scarves.. and  the last thing on my list to  do is Im making the Nutcracker.. my husband.. loves him..  he got an ornament.. when the kis were little.. I am so stump wioth a special gift for him thins year.. so I think if i put some  money in the nut  crackers belt.. he willbe happy .. Christmas is  just around the corner.. as a rule i did  Christmas for the kids.. but  never relly got into ..it.. i am this year.. i even gonna bake some of his favs...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 00:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082821 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list