Forgot password?
 Register
View: 174|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

Its Thursday, and Im happy, Hope everyone a good day

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-12-18 01:53
| Show all posts |Read mode
I just have to sweep and vaccum.. the main floor..and damp mop the floors.. shower...and off I go with my friend to a christmas dinner and party..  Yahoo... I had a great time last year and this year will be even better..  I look forward to these event.. All my c rochet  work is all done..and i just  for the last  moment.. going to  crochet the nutcracker. up doll for my  husband..  Hes had a thing  for  this  cChristmas since the beginning of time.. found  just the right  pattern for it.. And it will be fun todo.. while relaxing in my cozy  chair.. anyone else out there..are you going to any festive.. partys dinners.. or social event... or maybe aeven seeing your  we ones .. go see  Santa at a work partyetc.. What  about some of the things.. you have been makaing.. anything  you tell us about it.. I know your all out there.. surely if I can types some thing ... out..  its a  good time to practice on your keyeboards... I had to laugh.. one day..when some one typed .. ITS THERE AN ECHO out there... GOOD  one..  Im all about heart..  humor.. some times I  can get a bit SAR.. but  i truly mean well...  I see the snow here is melting.. hehaw.. we had  no snow.. for  the longest time.. but it  came in wet.. and it froze over.. so some time im going out there and   clear the drive way  area.. as the city.. cleaners.. made an embankment. in my   driveway and it froze over..  Just lovely.. heee heee.. Well  my  hubby  is boiling up the egss.. home  for  lunch.. still workig at  67 .. what a trooper...  Got  hand it to him..  i  dont mind .. if the  govt lifted the age limit.. but if they work for years.. with a  company.. they shouldnt take the benifits  aways..   but  then thats another  thing we can chat about.. well everyone  ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY your day.. ill be in and out on here..I  dont have no set time on here.. i pop up in the middle of the night s ome times..  Later Aligators

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-10 05:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040537 sec., 9 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list