| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 118|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Merry Christmas to Everyone.... How was your Christmas ???

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-12-26 10:37
| Show all posts |Read mode
Santa Claus was  totally awesome withme   this year... .. Had Christmas Dinner at my Sistrer in laws.. Italian food and  the traditional  Christmas  dinner.. to boot..  it was  fabulous.. all my kids were there ... and my hubby.. hope you all have a  great Christmas  as I did....  all the baking.. and  home made treats.. and it was very enjoyable...  The day went really fast.. and  it was   lots of  fun.. even  our dog got spoiled.. with treats..and stuffies..  It be nice.. if some  one  wrote  how there Christmas wewnt..
Post time: 2015-12-26 10:55
| Show all posts
Merry Christmas, SexyMinnieMouse. I'm happy to read that you had such a great Christmas. My Christmas has been quite wonderful as well. It started a couple of days ago and maybe after tomorrow I'll have a chance to relax. Final family get together is tomorrow for dinner. I'm looking forward to it. I think I've had too much turkey and ham already but what's one more meal, right? I hope your joyous celebration brings you great things in the new year as well.

Comments

Wishing all the best for 2016  Details Reply Post time 2016-1-3 02:55
thank you for reading my message SAddict... I am have difficulty with the sight.. for some reasons.. I can reply.. and get my 5 points for posting.. the only thing i s when i do.. I dont see the t  Details Reply Post time 2016-1-3 02:55
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-1-3 02:55
| Show all posts

thank you for reading my message SAddict... I am have difficulty with the sight.. for some reasons.. I can reply..  and  get my 5 points for  posting.. the only thing i s when i do.. I dont  see the text show  up where its should.. Well another  year of Christmas has goone by.. going tohave  a heads up..and start  very early this   year for  next. providing.. Ill be here next year.. every days a bouns..Hope your  New year goes  we ll for you..  in health happiness.. lots  of  fun and many  moments of laughter.. all the best

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-1-3 02:55
| Show all posts
XSAddict

Login/Register to enlarge
2015-12-25 21:55

Merry Christmas, SexyMinnieMouse. I'm happy to read that you had such a great Christmas. My Christma ...

Wishing all the best for   2016

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-4 14:05
| Show all posts
Hi there SMM. thank you for the New Year's well wishes and I wish the same for you and yours. Yes, every day is a bonus...isn't that why it's called the 'present'. I've just been binging a little on Downton Abbey. There was a one hour special before the season opener so I recorded both and am half way through the season opener. I had to take a little break so I thought I'd check in to see what you all are up to. Hope this finds you happy and well. I must get back to Downton Abbey. I can't believe this will be their final season already.

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-10 14:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045666 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list