Forgot password?
 Register
View: 247|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Can a Moderator help me out on this sight... Please

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-1-2 12:14
| Show all posts |Read mode
I saw Rice  post something .. or comment after some thing i wrote.. and  i wrote too her  back..  but some timeInternal Error, can not display this contents when i reply to ceratin post.. or if i want to down load a pattern i am getting this in RED TEXT.. Internal Error, can not display this content Ido get the   5 points... but it doesnt show what I have written .. and some times when i down load a pattern it doesnt go to the next page... even if i buy the pattern... i have to go BACK  to the page the patterns on...and click on the pattern link..  and click the pattern link..and then it t akes me to the  down load page.. i  have had 3 technicians come in my home.. and  one of them are  with the school board.. they say its nothing to  do with me.. I am not complaining.. I just would like  to fiond a means to fix this.. for myself..and  for the other moderators.. i dont want them to think im a robot.. lol lol Anyways  I do know that this is  a  great forum.. for those that are  new.. it takes time to ireon out all the nicks and crannys..So Patience is a virtue to have.. and  for you new members dont get  discourage.. Keep posting.. post patterns  once you know how to do it right.. help  where you can.,.. adn ENJOYYYYYY...  the  endless wonders on this  sight ..
Post time: 2016-1-10 05:17
| Show all posts
We've noticed this problem and the technical team has been working on it.  I see this kind of error has been happening less frequently. Anyway, I think it's a good idea to post at My problem forum whenever you have a problem. This way, you may have a quicker reply.

Comments

Leopard.. your sucha wonderful moderator... i am grateful .. you took the time ou foemm and im glad im not the only one has this problemm thanks you so much  Details Reply Post time 2016-1-13 13:04
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-1-13 13:04
| Show all posts

Leopard.. your sucha wonderful moderator... i am grateful .. you took the  time ou foemm and im glad im not the only  one has this problemm thanks  you so much

Comments

you're welcome!  Post time 2016-1-13 16:29
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-10 12:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050358 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list