Forgot password?
 Register
View: 625|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

Sad

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-3-10 12:26
| Show all posts |Read mode
It is so sad that I am the only one here because I am not anywhere near good at fair isle knitting and I can't learn any more without any more members. I have been knitting since I was 6 years old but my mother only taught us knit and purl and we made mittens and slippers...it wasn't until now (41 years later!)that I learned what I really wanted to learn which was stranded knitting. I have done several simple stranded knitting projects and have had great luck selling a minecraft knitted hat but there is so much more I want to learn
Post time: 2016-11-28 09:03
| Show all posts
I do a lot of fair isle but I use a knitting machine it comes out nicer and more neater
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-26 21:39
| Show all posts
Do not be sad, just keep practicing but take on small projects. I too, started late but I really love looking at patterns and then knitting them. There is a group of us that enjoy the challenge. Thank you for your post.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-31 17:52
| Show all posts
I adore fair isle! Love the traditional patterns and dream of starting a really big and challenging project!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-19 17:31
| Show all posts
Is this group still active?
I love fair isle knitting too, I can do it but I still get the different balls of yarn tangled up and have to untangle it all the time.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-20 05:58
| Show all posts
Don't be sad just keep practicing, Ilove fair isle knitting too

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-25 21:00
| Show all posts

There are many tutorials on the internet, especially on YouTube where you can go perfecting free points.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-12-5 06:36
| Show all posts
I just started but it is very challenging

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-10-16 07:49
| Show all posts
Nunca es tarde para aprender! Sigue adelante ,ánimo!

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-7 02:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075849 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list