Comments

Thanks a lot /dziękuję bardzo/  Post time 2016-4-2 02:47
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-2 01:56
| Show all posts

Listen, the time of snow falls _1

energy-saving
< p > grew up in the south,hogan outlet, the children, the kindness and simple appearance, after one month winter, but never close to gaze look like flying snowflakes, but in the dreaming still retains the bright vision. Perhaps I will meet you, in the vast sea of humanity, you walk through the busy streets, I fell in the joy of a snowflake, listening to you walk the footsteps. In December, the snow, the next night, like a romantic farewell. White Valentine's day, frozen the your beautiful face, each a piece of snow, in the play too deep, dedicated to the interpretation of natural affection. A winter rain of a cold, I will through the field, through the smoke from kitchen chimneys diffuse village, passes through the open full of flowers on the hills, through life radiate good fragrance, fall in meandering magpie bridge return, met has long been yearning for the beautiful small town girl.
some people say that the closer the love, memories of the deeper and deeper, the feeling to the depths of people will slowly enjoy the beauty of loneliness.
the weather is cold, pour a cup of hot water, placed in the bed of the counter. Every night against the skylight, your indifference successfully defeated the night of the night, and your beauty but let me drunk. Life is like the original script, every little bit on our simple life, on our aspirations, and our sincere attitude and real personality. Memory is a mere scrap of paper, simple life,goyard prix, interspersed with intensified the plot, far across the distance, appreciate you drunk alone charm, I fall step by step and time is on the way we came back, a little bit, our enthusiasm subtractive, withered the frosted frozen in my heart, since then no longer called steady, as long as my memories of you still rolling, cold weather, you are my warm charcoal.
snow, under the night, the plum blossom is also a night, but I always look not enough of its beauty. The beautiful is a pure heart, is a pair of lingshuang pride, is a happy color,ugg pas cher, is a calm light, is a noble and elegant, but also a elegant >
said that the pace is too far away from home, away, in the course of time will forget home.
growth is a process of metamorphosis. Young frivolous day, sing and longitudinal meaning, with the taste of all the earth, Wen Run, poisonous weeds and restrained the convergence. No longer to homecoming claim, but to time with gradually cold heart, the fleeting beauty be remembered, the violent evil gradually forgotten. And bury the hatchet, any thing, owe the net, no causal.
< p > time is a sharp knife, every one of us, from the womb of landing that moment began to move towards death of hell. In fact, time is a clever liar,air max tn pas cher, it has long been the most wonderful thing engraved in people who practice it.
the winter solstice, the winter is in front of your house, waiting for you to open the door to meet its arrival. Snow, light and graceful, elegant and colorful, a piece of a piece of a fall,goyard prix, dancing in mid air in riotous profusion; lonely street, the snow was so deep, and snow still falling one after another, gently into the city you live,hogan sito ufficiale, bedew your skirt.
Related Articles:

The uncle'

A book written in memory

Don't go on the trip the parents don't agree with

This two people, is to find the Qishan god baby fruit?" Thought of here, I was a bit worried about Qin warriors, but also expect a little more. If that's the case, it's a good thing. If the branch of Qi Mountain, to the two people killed, unnoticed, but can be a temporary master for his.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-2 04:24
| Show all posts
very nice great job

Comments

Thanks a lot /dziękuję bardzo/  Post time 2016-4-2 04:31

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-2 20:52
| Show all posts
beautiful work, congratulations

Comments

Thanks a lot /dziękuję bardzo/  Post time 2016-4-3 02:26

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-5 09:11
| Show all posts
joli!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Thanks a lot /dziękuję bardzo/  Post time 2016-4-5 13:33

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-8-3 22:18
| Show all posts
Very nice!

Comments

Thanks you very much /dziękuję bardzo/  Post time 2016-8-4 16:20

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-28 07:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.111389 sec., 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list