Search
Hot search: doll Russian ren xsdStitch
Author: Anonymous
Collapse the left

Just Cross Stitch JCS - Halloween 2016

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-10-22 03:42
| Show all posts

My name is Lee Fisher, I am the designer of StitchyFish Designs which are all copyrighted and clearly marked as such which means you are all involved in illegal theft and aiding others in the theft of my original designs. I can now sue all or any of you for this crime. Also, Just cross stitch magazine, aho I have already notified with not only the name, address etc. of this boot legging organization, can also sue you as they have copyright as well. I have screen shot all the members & name here as well. If you do not cease this theft you will be hearing from my lawyer. We as designers, editors, publishers etc. work long hard hours to create & produce our art and it's theives like you ALL who steal our livelyhood and the food out of our childrens mouths. You shouldbe  ashamed. The magazine does not cost that much, if you really like them...then support the artists who are creating them not the thieves!

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-22 03:43
| Show all posts
malka100

Login/Register to enlarge
2016-8-13 02:34

thank you, been looking for this magazine

My name is Lee Fisher, I am the designer of StitchyFish Designs which are all copyrighted and clearly marked as such which means you are all involved in illegal theft and aiding others in the theft of my original designs. I can now sue all or any of you for this crime. Also, Just cross stitch magazine, aho I have already notified with not only the name, address etc. of this boot legging organization, can also sue you as they have copyright as well. I have screen shot all the members & name here as well. If you do not cease this theft you will be hearing from my lawyer. We as designers, editors, publishers etc. work long hard hours to create & produce our art and it's theives like you ALL who steal our livelyhood and the food out of our childrens mouths. You shouldbe  ashamed. The magazine does not cost that much, if you really like them...then support the artists who are creating them not the thieves!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-22 03:44
| Show all posts
janetxstitcher

Login/Register to enlarge
2016-7-13 08:21

many thanks for the wonderful share

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-22 04:00
| Show all posts
My name is Lee Fisher, I am the designer of StitchyFish Designs which are all copyrighted and clearly marked as such which means you are all involved in illegal theft and aiding others in the theft of my original designs. I can now sue all or any of you for this crime. Also, Just cross stitch magazine, also I have already notified with not only the name, address etc. of this boot legging organization, can also sue you as they have copyright as well. I have screen shot all the members & name here as well. If you do not cease this theft you will be hearing from my lawyer. We as designers, editors, publishers etc. work long hard hours to create & produce our art and it's theives like you ALL who steal our lively hood and the food out of our children's mouths. You should be  ashamed. The magazine does not cost that much, if you really like them...then support the artists who are creating them not the thieves!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-24 11:15
| Show all posts
thank you!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-26 17:48
| Show all posts
Thank you very much!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-27 01:55
| Show all posts
very nice!!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-28 15:35
| Show all posts
Thanks a lot!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-29 01:03
| Show all posts
Thank you so much for sharing this magazine! {:3_46:}

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-11-1 22:46
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-7 22:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054916 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list