| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 691|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

System says that I didn\'t finish the task AND lists me under \'users who completed the task\'

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2016-7-12 15:29 |Read mode
I also didn't get the gold coins and can't do other tasks until this one is completed.

Comments

Old topic  Post time 2016-8-15 08:27

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2016-7-12 17:49
| Show all posts

Yes, there are many names there. If you hover your mouse over your own name/avatar there, you'll see that it says Completed 0%.  Have you tried accessing the forum using a browser rather than the app? Most apps will typically not give you access to all features.

Comments

Barinka is alwyas right  Post time 2016-7-12 17:51
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-12 17:32
| Show all posts
Edited by Strawberry Cat at 2016-7-12 17:35
ldee13

Login/Register to enlarge
2016-7-12 17:29

I finished the task about learning how to post.

If I remember correctly (I've been here for years, so it's a while since I did that task), you first have to activate the task, then post something, and then go back to click on a button to receive the reward. Is that what you did?
The system is listing you as Completed 0% on that task, it doesn't say that you DID complete it.

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 10 Thank you very much!:)

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-12 17:19
| Show all posts
ldee13

2016-7-12 16:02

I don't understand. I did the task and I am listed under 'users who completed' so shouldn't it show  ...

Which task are you talking about? There are several tasks, and it's not possible to give you adequate advice without knowing which one you're talking about.

Comments

I finished the task about learning how to post.  Details Reply Post time 2016-7-12 17:29

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-12 16:02
| Show all posts
I don't understand. I did the task and I am listed under 'users who completed' so shouldn't it show that I completed it?
I have another post about not being able to upload an avatar and a post about completing the add email task on the app that doesn't show up here

Comments

Which task are you talking about? There are several tasks, and it's not possible to give you adequate advice without knowing which one you're talking about.  Details Reply Post time 2016-7-12 17:19

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-12 18:25
| Show all posts
ldee13

2016-7-12 18:17

Yes, I use chrome.

Ok. Chrome is the browser that seems to be working the best with the forum.

Can you disable the task? If I remember correctly (I may not!), it should be possible to disable/cancel the task, and then re-apply it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-12 17:45
| Show all posts
Yes, I posted several questions and the reward button took me to the page that said it wasn't completed but, the "users who completed this task"  thing under the reward button has my name on it.

Comments

Yes, there are many names there. If you hover your mouse over your own name/avatar there, you'll see that it says Completed 0%. Have you tried accessing the forum using a browser rather than the app?  Details Reply Post time 2016-7-12 17:49

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-12 17:29
| Show all posts
Strawberry Cat

2016-7-12 01:19

Which task are you talking about? There are several tasks, and it's not possible to give you adequ ...

I finished the task about learning how to post.

Comments

If I remember correctly (I've been here for years, so it's a while since I did that task), you first have to activate the task, then post something, and then go back to click on a button to receive th  Details Reply Post time 2016-7-12 17:32

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-12 17:56
| Show all posts
The problem may be that I only have access to the site from my phone...it was causing double replies or none at all! Thank you for your help. I'm just trying to learn everything.

Comments

Are you able to access the forum using a browser on your phone, rather than the app?  Post time 2016-7-12 18:08

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-13 15:29
| Show all posts
Yes, the only options were reward and cancel. I'll try that. Thank you

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-12 18:17
| Show all posts
Yes, I use chrome.

Comments

Ok. Chrome is the browser that seems to be working the best with the forum. Can you disable the task? If I rememeber correctly (I may not!), it should be possible to disable/cancel the task, and then  Details Reply Post time 2016-7-12 18:25

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-12 15:53
| Show all posts
there are more option
Complet task
failed task
awaiting task

just do it step by step and not all at once

try all option

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-12 17:51
| Show all posts
I would suggest to you
do one task-finish
go back to task
do the next task
and so on

just relax and it works

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 10 Thank you very much!:)

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 10:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075271 sec., 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list