| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 625|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

What are some of your favorite things to cross stitch?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-1-1 07:50
| Show all posts |Read mode
I was wondering what are some of your favorite subjects/things to cross stitch??

I tend to enjoy stitching alot of different themes like ocean, butterflies, gardens/flowers, samplers just to name a few?

Just curious as to what other people enjoy

Post time: 2017-1-5 08:23
| Show all posts
I like to stitch Halloween stuff that is in brighter colors mostly. I also like to do cats, dogs, and fun sayings. Being an overachiever, I usually have more than one project going at a time and several in different types of projects. I really love to color and I collect Blythe dolls and customize them and make clothing for them too. So I always have lots of things going at a time. The nice thing is that I rarely get bored.....
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-28 13:19
| Show all posts
I stitch with the seasons. In the Spring/Summer I enjoy stitching flowers, butterflies, summer scenes/landscapes. In the Fall/Winter I switch to Halloween and Christmas themed patterns. I usually choose smaller patterns with a finished size of 5-inches x 7-inches on 16-count with many colors and fractional stitches.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-1 11:33
| Show all posts
Samplers!  Especially ones with special stitches.  =)  I also love cute things like Magic Dolls for my kiddos.  I have only a few tapestries saved from here.  Not sure I am up to the task!

Comments

Ohmigosh, I am so sleepy. I just typed basically the same thing three times. lol Good night, Frizzle! =D  Post time 2017-1-4 14:31
My husband said he'd pay for a doll and a drawing. =)  Post time 2017-1-4 14:30
The artist makes dolls and the drawings. Someone else turns them into charts. I'm going to get a doll and drawing. She charges $30 for the dolls which is amazing to me--OOAK! $5 for the drawings!  Post time 2017-1-4 14:29
No ! I didn't know you could commission the artist to make one. How cool is that !  Post time 2017-1-4 08:54
Did you google them? There are so many patterns! I got a few, and I'm going t try and commission the artist for my birthday. =D  Post time 2017-1-4 00:38
I had to look up Magic Dolls. They are cute !  Post time 2017-1-3 15:50

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-3 15:53
| Show all posts
For myself I like large HAED type patterns. A bit dark and twisted or funny. I just started Mermaid of the Deep. For friends I have done cheery things like care bears, quilts, chickens, and flowers.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-2-25 23:45
| Show all posts
I love to stitch fairies, ladies, fantastic creatures all with beautiful colours

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-10-21 19:48
| Show all posts
i like Disney and  animals cross stitching also Roses

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-1-10 12:16
| Show all posts
My favorites are the SODA cross stitch patterns.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-12-2 10:58
| Show all posts
I tend to enjoy stitching night skies

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-2-8 08:38
| Show all posts
I like to stitch with a lot of colors!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-6-15 05:50
| Show all posts
I like most samplers and houses.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-10-1 09:38
| Show all posts
Anything floral

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-4 07:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060191 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list