Forgot password?
 Register
View: 199|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

Crafting Dream

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-1-28 11:02
| Show all posts |Read mode
Anyone ever have a weird one?  I dreamt I was Doctor Who's new companion, and we were at an abandoned crafting school about to set it ablaze to lure in one alien or another that was against such things.  It was a warehouse of crafts and crafting supplies, there was a throne room for the king of the crafters.  So I was walking around...pirating some craft supplies.  It was an abandoned school / warehouse after all!  No one was coming to get all these beads and felt and drawing supplies and the best floss and yarn...

The Doctor saw me with just ONE bead, and a small pattern for a Barbie-sized felt purse.  The guy tells me, "I thought you were better than this."

"But you're fixing to burn it all to the ground!  I actually need these supplies!  What's wrong with you?!  You're just insane!  I have ONE BEAD, dummy!"  And I go on and on till the alarm wakes me up.  I was happy the Doctor wasn't disappointed in me anymore, but so so sad that I no longer had an endless supply of everything crafts!

Post time: 2017-2-12 20:59
| Show all posts
Haha nice dream
I have once dreamt that I crocheted so much, that I accidentally crocheted all the way around myself, trapping myself inside a crocheted ball

I can always remember my dreams and they are always very vivid, and I often dream that I finish or start projects, that I make mistakes that I need to remember to fix etc. Sometimes this causes me problems, cause I get very confused This also affects other aspects of my life, and often I think I've done stuff I need to do; reply to a letter, do laundry etc
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-30 21:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057147 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list