Search
Hot search: doll Russian ren xsdStitch
View: 522|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

Repaints and alternate color charts

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-2-13 22:56
| Show all posts |Read mode
Has anyone ever clicked on a repaint just to see what was changed, and then, as usual, you were left with a mystery?  I clicked on one of the Enchanted charts from Bothy Threads that was a repaint.  For those that don't know, their Enchanted line usually has around three loss colors.  They are silhouette designs with one or two other colors, usually silver or gold metalics, to make things pop.  

So what in the world coud have been changed on a silhouette repaint?  As far as I can tell, absolutely nothing!  Which leads me to say that I wish people doing repaints would explain some about what they did to change things.  And since it is normally just a color change, why can't they throw up an alternate color key to prevent people from needing to spend 200 gold on downloading?  I know these people are trying to make gold, too, but it doesn't seem like anything was changed on some!  And if I posted something that was already up and it was recycled, why can they post duplicates?

I have noticed that there are a few patterns that I have found online that are not here, and there is also no key to be found.  So people have been making the key and posting as a repaint.  I can actually see that.  But I posted something recently, and the same day someone had a repaint up that had no alterations to the one I posted!  It's hard to get gold, and those people make it harder.

Post time: 2017-2-15 03:46
| Show all posts
I also am confused by repaints. Other than trying to make a good chart out of a bad scan or changing the colors I don't understand why they are made. I wish they were required to put an explanation on their post so we would know what was changed.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-7 18:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046065 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list