Forgot password?
 Register
Author: DehbiK
Collapse the left

Splitty yarns!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-10-20 00:19
| Show all posts

>but took them off of the cables for some reason and now can't find them!
I wish I could find an organizer for the tips and cables that doesn't cost a fortune!

Comments

One more thing: I just received my Knit Picks catalog in the mail today and they have a Needles storage case in several colors for $14.99.  Details Reply Post time 2017-10-20 13:13
Jademonkey, I searched using the following words on Amazon.com and found even more storage tubes in better sizes for storing needle tips: "storage tubes with caps small" without the quotes again, of c  Details Reply Post time 2017-10-20 10:51
I own a set of the special tips Cubics interchangeables that came in their own storage case. However, I have bought a lot of other tips individually so not everything fits in the case although I do s  Details Reply Post time 2017-10-20 10:00
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-10-20 10:00
| Show all posts
jademonkey

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-10-19 08:19

I wish I could find an o ...

I own a set of the special tips Cubics interchangeables that came in their own storage case.  However, I have bought a lot of other tips individually so not everything fits in the case although I do store most of my cables in the case.

So I use a storage cube that I think I found at an Army Navy store or at a hardware store years ago.  And just now I checked on eBay and just searching on "storage cube" without the quotation marks pulled up all sorts of auctions for every kind of storage tube imaginable. Most of them cost very little.

The tube in this photo is just under 5" long and the diameter is 1". It fits perfectly in my knitting bag.

A number of people on Etsy sell storage systems for circular needles and those are similar to my Cubics case and work great for keeping your cables organized.  

I hope you can access the images I think I attached here.  Never tried that before in PinDiy!  If you can't, let me know and I'll try something else.

Storage tube 1

Storage tube 1

Storage tube 2

Storage tube 2

Cubics Storage Case

Cubics Storage Case

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-10-20 10:51
| Show all posts
jademonkey

Jademonkey, I searched using the following words on Amazon.com and found even more storage tubes in better sizes for storing needle tips: "storage tubes with caps small" without the quotes again, of course.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-10-20 13:13
| Show all posts
jademonkey

One more thing:  I just received my Knit Picks catalog in the mail today and they have a Needles storage case in several colors for $14.99.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 10:49
| Show all posts
Hi and sic sic sic sic sic sic sic sic sic sic conceivable do a cow field. Fiend to sic. Sic. ekKe

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-6 23:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055153 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list