View: 4176|Reply: 147
Collapse the left

[resources] Funny Amandita - Boneca Frida Kahlo -Portuguese

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2017-10-31 06:35 |Read mode
Edited by anniekins at 2017-10-31 07:36

Frida.jpg

Frida 2.pdf (3.85 MB, Downloads: 260, Price: 200 Gold Coins)

Rate

Number of participants 4Gold Coins +20 Collapse Reason
koalats + 2 Thank you very much!
Mduarte + 4 Thank you very much!
marian25 + 4 Very nice!
anniekins + 10 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Related collections:

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:08
| Show all posts

Hi. This project is a creation of mine. So if anyone deserves the thanks, here, it's me, who created it and not someone who pirated it and shared it on this site, without my consent. What is being done here is a crime. People are increasingly dishonest and do not respect each other. The world we live in is a reflection of the attitudes of people who begin by practicing small dishonest acts and think it's okay. I hope you think about it: do not do to others what you would not like them to do to you. Be honest. Honesty will always be rewarded. Villain does not.
I wish with my heart that you be happy.
Amanda Paz, from Amandita's Funny Atelier.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:54
| Show all posts
PaganPages

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-11-22 04:01

Thank you sooo much, I love this!

Hi. This project is a creation of mine. So if anyone deserves the thanks, here, it's me, who created it and not someone who pirated it and shared it on this site, without my consent. What is being done here is a crime. People are increasingly dishonest and do not respect each other. The world we live in is a reflection of the attitudes of people who begin by practicing small dishonest acts and think it's okay. I hope you think about it: do not do to others what you would not like them to do to you. Be honest. Honesty will always be rewarded. Villain does not.

Comments

Well, thank you Amanda! For creating it!  Details Reply Post time 2018-1-23 13:50

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:54
| Show all posts
lifesong

2017-10-31 10:13

Thank you very much for sharing.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 22:01
| Show all posts
Appomovi44

2017-11-4 03:34

Beautiful. Many thanks.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:37
| Show all posts
Makarosha

2017-10-31 15:03

Thank you for sharing.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:55
| Show all posts
izabellia

2017-10-31 13:44

Thank you very much

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:48
| Show all posts
Sakura10

2017-11-17 23:36

Thank you very much!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:55
| Show all posts
sylvive

2017-10-31 14:22

Thanks for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:40
| Show all posts
isotta

2017-10-31 14:05

Thank for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:29
| Show all posts
marian25

2017-10-31 15:52

muchas gracias!

Comments

You don't own Frida copyrights and no one is stealing "your design" why? Because isn't yours  Post time 2018-5-17 03:38
The owners are Frida's nice Isolda Pinedo Kahlo and great-niece Mara Romero FRIDA Kahlo corporation  Post time 2018-5-17 03:37
Let me correct you, you are the one infringing Trademark@ from Frida Kahlo! Frida Kahlo corporation owns several registrations worldwide! And you made a "derivative work"  Post time 2018-5-17 03:35

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-31 08:23
| Show all posts
This is cute! thank you!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-31 09:25
| Show all posts
Maravillosa!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-31 10:13
| Show all posts
Thank you very much for sharing.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-31 13:44
| Show all posts
Thank you very much

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-31 13:57
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-31 14:05
| Show all posts
Thank for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-31 14:22
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-31 15:03
| Show all posts
Thank you for sharing.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-31 15:52
| Show all posts
muchas gracias!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-29 00:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.098306 sec., 25 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list